Paul Willson is an American film, television and voice actor known for many roles including Paul Clapens in Cheers. Wilson has played numerous guest characters in various shows, including Laverne and Shirley as Eraserhead in the episode “A Date with Eraserhead” and Full House as Stu in the episode “Crime and Michelle’s Attitude”.
Paul Willson was born in 25 December 1945 (Age: 77 Years, as in 2023) in Fairmont, Minnesota, United States.
Paul Willson Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Paul Lee Willson|
|Paul Willson||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||25 December 1945|
|Birthplace||Fairmont, Minnesota, United States|
|Sun Sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Fairmont, Minnesota, United States|
|Paul Willson||Educational Backgrounds|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Paul Willson?
|Paul Willson||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||Not Known|
|In centimeters||Not Known|
|In meters||Not Known|
How much does Paul Willson weigh?
|Paul Willson||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||Not Known|
|In Pounds||Not Known|
How old is Paul Willson?
|Birth Date||25 December 1945|
|Age (as of 2023)||77|
|Paul Willson||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Paul Willson||Eye/Hair Color|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Father||Lee Wilford Willson|
|Mother||Doris Geraldine Willson|
Girlfriend & Spouse
|Paul Willson dated –||Not Known|
|Paul Willson||Spouse & Children|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Film Debut||The Pack (1977)|
|Television Debut||Not Known|
What is Paul Willson’s Salary?
Paul Willson’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not Known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Paul Willson’s Net Worth?
Paul Willson has an estimated total Net Worth of $5 Million.
|Paul Willson||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Paul Willson has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Paul Willson
• Wilson has played numerous guest characters on various shows, including Laverne & Shirley as Eraserhead in the episode “A Date with Eraserhead” and Full House as Stu in the 1990 episode “Crimes and Michelle’s Demeanor”, Caroline in the City, Newsroom, Star Trek:Traveler.
• He is perhaps best known for his recurring guest role as Paul Krapence on the television show Cheers (he also reprized his Cheers spin-off his Frasier episode).
• His character was originally named “Greg” because Paul Vaughan played a character named “Paul” in “Cheers”.For five years from 1986 to 1990, he played Gary Shandling’s neighbor Leonard Smith on Garry Shandling’s Show.
• Wilson also appeared on Garry Shandling’s The Larry Sanders Show. , played Sid’s brother, Larry’s accountant and cue card holder.
• He played neighbor Ed in several episodes of Malcolm in the Middle and also appeared in an episode of Golden Girls.
• His film credits include The Pack (1977), The Devonsville Terror (1983), My Best Friend Is a Vampire (1987), Moving (1988), 976-EVIL (1988), Problem Child 2 (1991), Circuitry Man (1990) and others.
• While rewiring the connector head:Appeared as one of Bob’s hes in Circuitry Man II (1994) and the comedy film Office Space (1999). Wilson also appeared in the CBS sitcoms The King of Queens and The Big Bang Theory.
• He also spoke as T.J.’s father, Sam Detwiler, in Disney’s Recess and the 2001 feature film Recess:School is closed. Although he is primarily known for his television work, he has been called a “good improviser” by Garry Shandling because of their improvisations together in the late 1970s.
• Cheers producer Ken Levine has called Willson “one of the best improvising artists I’ve ever seen”. Since 2012, he has appeared in TV commercials for Safeco Insurance.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Paul Willson?
At present, the Net Worth of Paul Willson is $5 million.
2. Where was Paul Willson born?
3. What is Paul Willson’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Paul Willson?
5. Is Paul Willson Married?
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.