Marc Anthony is an American singer, songwriter and actor. He is the best-selling tropical his salsa artist of all time. His four-time Grammy Award winner and his eight-time Latin Grammy Award winner has sold over 12 million of his albums worldwide. Anthony has received numerous awards and recognition for his work.
Marc Anthony was born in 16 September 1968 (Age: 54 Years, as in 2023) in Pune, Maharastra, India. He completed his schooling at High School and completed his graduation. Marc Anthony is 5 feet and 8 inches tall, and his body weight is around 75 Kg.
Marc Anthony Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Marco Antonio Muñiz|
|Profession||Singer-songwriter, Actor, Producer|
|Marc Anthony||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||16 September 1968|
|Birthplace||New York, New York, United States|
|Hometown||New York, New York, United States|
|Marc Anthony||Educational Backgrounds|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Marc Anthony?
|Marc Anthony||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 8 inches|
|In centimeters||173 cm|
|In meters||1.73 m|
How much does Marc Anthony weigh?
|Marc Anthony||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||75 kg|
|In Pounds||173 lbs|
How old is Marc Anthony?
|Birth Date||16 September 1968|
|Age (as of 2023)||54|
|Marc Anthony||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||9 US|
|Marc Anthony||Eye/Hair Color|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Siblings||Bigram Zayas (Brother)|
Yolanda Muniz (Sister)
Girlfriend & Spouse
|Marc Anthony dated –||Not Known|
|Marc Anthony||Spouse & Children|
|Wife||Maria Von Ritchie Lopez (m. 2000–2002)|
|Second Wife||Dayanara Torres (m. 2000–2004)|
|Third Wife||Jennifer Lopez (m. 2004–2014)|
|Fourth Wife||Shannon De Lima (m. 2014–2017)|
|Son||Maximilian David Muñiz, Cristian Marcus Muñiz, Ryan Adrian Muñiz|
|Daughter||Emme Maribel Muñiz, Ariana Anthony|
|Film Debut||East Side Story (1990)|
|Television Debut||Happily Ever After Fairy Tales for Every Child (2000)|
What is Marc Anthony’s Salary?
Marc Anthony Charges $0.5 Million Per Month and his main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
Marc Anthony’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Month||$0.5 million|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Marc Anthony’s Net Worth?
Marc Anthony has an estimated total Net Worth of $90 Million.
|Marc Anthony||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$90 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Marc Anthony has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Marc Anthony
• Anthony began his career as a session singer for freestyle music and underground house acts in New York City. After changing his name to avoid confusion with his namesake, Anthony worked as a songwriter, pop he act Menudo and worked as vocalist back in the Rascals, 1980s “romantic” salsa artist.
• Anthony, is closer to the African-American and urban genres he listened to as a child, such as rhythm and blues and house salsa.
• His first album was Rebel, his freestyle music record that debuted on his Bluedog Records in 1988. That same year he wrote and produced “Boy I’ve Been Told” for freestyle artist Sa-Fire.
• Then, in 1989, Anne sang backing her vocals for Marie on the Freestyle Club hit “With or Without You”, produced by Little Louis Vega and Todd Terry.
• A year later, in 1990, Mark wrote a duet with Chrissy I-eece entitled “You Should Know By Now” with Little Louis Vega and Todd Terry.
• In December 2012, it was announced that Anthony was recording his album with longtime producer Sergio George and Salsa. Vivir Mi Vida, a Spanish adaptation of Khaled’s song “C’est la vie”, was released on April 25, 2013 as a lead single.
• In July 2013, Anthony released Salsa his album 3.0 featuring his song “Vivir Mi Vida”. Since its release, the album has been certified platinum. In addition to the new album, Anthony announced the Vivir Mi Vida World Tour, touring 15 countries on three continents.
• Anthony has had supporting roles in projects such as 1995’s Hackers, 1996’s Big Night and The Substitute, and 1998’s Paul Simon’s stage musical The Capeman alongside Ruben Blades and Puerto Rican pop singer Ednita Nazario.
• He appeared in his 1999 Martin Scorsese-directed drama, Bringing Out the Dead, and opposite Salma Hayek in the 2001 film In the Time of the Butterflies, In Man on Fire (2004), Anthony starred opposite Denzel Washington as a wealthy businessman who hires a former US Special Forces soldier to protect his daughter from kidnappers in Mexico City.
• In 2007, Anthony starred in El Cantante, a biographical drama about the life of salsa music legend Hector Laveau, who died of complications from AIDS in 1993. Anthony’s ex-wife, Jennifer Lopez, told the story and played Laveaux’s wife.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Marc Anthony?
At present, the Net Worth of Marc Anthony is $90 million.
2. Where was Marc Anthony born?
The birthplace of Marc Anthony is New York, New York, United States.
3. What is Marc Anthony’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Marc Anthony?
Marc Anthony completed his bachelor’s degree in criminology and psychology.
5. Is Marc Anthony Married?
Marc Anthony is married to Maria Von Ritchie Lopez In 2000, Dayanara Torres In 2000, Jennifer Lopez In 2004, and Shannon De Lima In 2014.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.