Mohit Sharma is an Indian cricketer who plays for Haryana in the Dometic matches and currently playing for the Delhi capitals in the Indian premier league. He is a right arm fast bowler and right handed batsman.
Mohit Sharma Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Mohit Mahipal Sharma
Right arm fast-medium
- #6 India International Cricket Team
- #18 Delhi Capitals (IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Haryana Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Delhi Capitals (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Mohit Sharma was born on 18 September 1988 in Ballabhgarh, Faridabad, Haryana.
He is currently 32 years old (as in 2021).
Ballabhgarh, Faridabad, Haryana
- School –
- Aggarwal Public School, Ballabhgarh
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 68 kg
- In Pounds – 150 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Mahipal Sharma
- Mother – Sunita Sharma
- Siblings – Not Known
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Mohit Sharma dated –
- Shweta Sharma
- Wife – Shweta Sharma
Career Turning Point
In the 2012-13 Ranji trophy series Mohit picked up 37 wickets in the 7 matches at the average of 23, due to this Performances IPL franchise Chennai super kings bought him in IPL auctions 2013.
Not Debuted Yet
Mohit Sharma made his one day international debut against Zimbabwe on 1 August 2013 in Bulawayo.
Mohit Sharma made his T20 debut against Australia on 30 March 2014 in Dhaka.
Mohit Sharma made his IPL debut for Chennai Super Kings. He was selected for team Chennai Super Kings in IPL auction 2013 for 10 lakhs and played his debut match in 2013.
• Took 2 for 26 in his ODI debut vs Zimbabwe to became the Man of the Match.
• In IPL 7 in 2014, he won the purple cap for taking 23 wickets.
Mohit Sharma Salary And Net worth
Mohit Sharma’s salary is 50 Lakhs per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 25 crores from IPL since 2013.
Mohit Sharma has an estimated total Networth of Rs. 30 Crores ($ 4.3 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Mohit Sharma’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2020||Delhi Capitals||Rs. 50 Lacs|
|2019||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 5 crores|
|2018||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 2.4 crores|
|2017||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 6.5 crores|
|2016||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 6.5 crores|
|2015||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 2 crores|
|2014||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 2 crores|
|2013||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 10 lacs|
|Total||Rs. 25 crore|
Mohit Sharma Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohit Sharma
• Mohit was born in Ballabgarh, Faridabad, Haryana.
• He completed his schooling at Aggarwal Public School, Ballabhgarh
• He was the third highest wicket taker for India in the 2015 Cricket World Cup.
• In December 2018, he was bought by the Chennai Super Kings in the player auction for the 2019 Indian Premier League for 5 crores.
• In 2014 indian premier league he won the purple cap for taking 23 wickets
• In his ODI debut he took 2 wickets for 26 runs and became the man of the match.
• Mohit tied a knot with his longtime girlfriend Shweta Sharma.
• In 2013 he became the last bowler to dismiss sachin tendulkar in a domestic first class cricket match At Lahli.
• In 2013 he made his debut for chennai super kings in IPL and it was his most successful season, he took 20 wickets and was the leading wicket taker for chennai.
He is a huge fan of Lionel Messi.
He was a very polite and calm person as he still maintained the same lifestyle he used to before becoming a cricketer.