Lori Loughlin is an American actress. From 1988 to 1995, she played Rebecca Donaldson Catopolis on the ABC sitcom Full House, and in the Netflix sequel Fuller House (2016-2018) she played the same role again. Loughlin is also known for her roles as Jodie Travis on The Edge of Night (1980–1983) and Debbie Wilson on the CW series 90210 (2008–2012).
Lori Loughlin was born in 28 July 1964 (Age: 58 Years, as in 2022) in Queens, New York, United States. She completed her schooling at Newport Central Catholic High School and completed her graduation from Northern Kentucky University. Lori Loughlin is 5 feet and 6 inches tall, and her body weight is around 55 Kg.
Lori Loughlin Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Lori Loughlin Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||Lori Anne Loughlin|
Lori Loughlin Personal Life
|Lori Loughlin||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||28 July 1964|
|Birthplace||Queens, New York, United States|
|Hometown||Queens, New York, United States|
Lori Loughlin Education
|Lori Loughlin||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||Newport Central Catholic High School|
|College||Northern Kentucky University|
Lori Loughlin Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Lori Loughlin?
|Lori Loughlin||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 6 inches|
|In centimeters||163 cm|
|In meters||1.63 m|
How much does Lori Loughlin weigh?
|Lori Loughlin||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||55 kg|
|In Pounds||121 lbs|
How old is Lori Loughlin?
|Birth Date||28 July 1964|
|Age (as of 2022)||58|
Lori Loughlin Body Measurements
|Lori Loughlin||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
Lori Loughlin Eye Color
|Lori Loughlin||Eye/Hair Color|
Lori Loughlin Family & Relationship
Lori Loughlin Parents & Siblings
|Father||Name Not known|
|Mother||Name Not known|
Lori Loughlin Boyfriend & Husband
|Lori Loughlin dated –||Michael R. Burns|
|Lori Loughlin||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Michael R. Burns (m. 1989; div. 1996)|
|Second Husband||Mossimo Giannulli(m. 1997)|
|Daughter||Isabella Rose Giannulli, Olivia Jade|
Lori Loughlin Career
|Film Debut||Amityville 3-D (1983)|
|Television Debut||The Edge of Night (1980–1983)|
What is Lori Loughlin’s Salary?
Lori Loughlin Charges $5,600 to $24,000 Per Movie and her main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||$5,600 to $24,000|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not known|
What is Lori Loughlin’s Net Worth?
Lori Loughlin has an estimated total Net Worth of $70 Million.
|Lori Loughlin||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$70 Million|
Lori Loughlin Cars And Bikes Collection
Lori Loughlin has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lori Loughlin
• At 15, she was played role in the ABC soap opera The Edge of Night, playing the part of Jody Travis, an aspiring dancer, appearing in the series from 1980 to 1983.
• In 1993, she starred in the television adaptation of Sidney Sheldon’s novel A Stranger in the Mirror, a roman à clef on Groucho Marx and Erin Fleming, in which Loughlin plays Fleming’s role.
• In 1997 she co-starred with Bruce Campbell in the movie In the Line of Duty: glorious splendor. In 2000, Laughlin starred opposite Treat Williams in the thriller Critical Mass, directed by Fred Oren Ray.
• She also made guest appearances on Susan, Spin City, Seinfeld, The Drew Carey Show, and as the avian superhero Black Canary. From 2004 to 2005, Laughlin co-produced, produced and starred in the WB drama her series Summerland.
• She played her Aunt Ava, who is raising her three children after her parents died in a car accident. The series was canceled after two seasons due to poor ratings on July 11, 2005.
• In 2007, Laughlin co-starred with David Arquette in ABC’s sitcom In Case of Emergency. She appeared in the film Moondance Alexander (2007) alongside former Summerland cast member Kay Panabaker.
• Loughlin she also appeared in Comedy Central’s The Roast of Bob Sage, hosted by John Stamos which premiered on August 17, 2008. Sitting at their table were Full House co-stars Dave Coulier and Jodie Sweetin.
• In 2010, Laughlin starred in the TV movie Meet My Mom, which premiered on the Hallmark Channel on Mother’s Day.
• For the network, she was fired in 2019, notably after appearing in the drama When Calls the Heart and the TV movie series Garage Sale Mystery.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Lori Loughlin?
At present, the Net Worth of Lori Loughlin is $70 million.
2. Where was Lori Loughlin born?
The birthplace of Lori Loughlin is Queens, New York, United States.
3. What is Lori Loughlin’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Lori Loughlin?
Lori Loughlin completed her graduation in Northern Kentucky University.
5. Is Lori Loughlin Married?
Lori Loughlin is married to Michael R. Burns In 1989, and Mossimo Giannulli In 1997.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.