Amy Locane is an American television and film actress, best known for her role in the 1990 John Waters musical comedy Cry-Baby. In 1992, Locane played Sandy Harling in the first season of the primetime soap opera Melrose Place. She appeared in the 1992 film School Ties as an object of love alongside Matt Damon and Brendan Fraser.
Amy Locane was born in 19 December 1971 (Age: 50 Years, as in 2022) in Trenton, New Jersey, United States. She completed her schooling at Villa Victoria Academy. Amy Locane is 5 feet and 6 inches tall, and her body weight is around 55 Kg.
Amy Locane Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
Amy Locane Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||Amy Rose Locane|
Amy Locane Personal Life
|Amy Locane||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||19 December 1971|
|Birthplace||Trenton, New Jersey, United States|
|Hometown||Trenton, New Jersey, United States|
Amy Locane Education
|Amy Locane||Educational Backgrounds|
|College||Villa Victoria Academy|
Amy Locane Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Amy Locane?
|Amy Locane||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 6 inches|
|In centimeters||167 cm|
|In meters||1.67 m|
How much does Amy Locane weigh?
|Amy Locane||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||55 kg|
|In Pounds||121 lbs|
How old is Amy Locane?
|Birth Date||19 December 1971|
|Age (as of 2022)||50|
Amy Locane Body Measurements
|Amy Locane||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
Amy Locane Eye Color
|Amy Locane||Eye/Hair Color|
Amy Locane Family & Relationship
Amy Locane Parents & Siblings
Amy Locane Boyfriend & Husband
|Amy Locane dated –||Mark Bovenizer|
|Amy Locane||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Mark Bovenizer (m. 2008–2015)|
|Daughter||Avery Hope Bovenizer, Paige Cricket Locane Bovenizer|
Amy Locane Career
|Film Debut||Lost Angels (1989)|
|Television Debut||Spencer (1984−1985)|
What is Amy Locane’s Salary?
Amy Locane Charges $400K – $800K Per Episode and her main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Episode||$400K – $800K|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not known|
What is Amy Locane’s Net Worth?
Amy Locane has an estimated total Net Worth of $100 Thousand.
|Amy Locane||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$100 Thousand|
Amy Locane Cars And Bikes Collection
Amy Locane has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amy Locane
• By the age of 12, she had appeared in over 60 commercials before being cast in the regular series of the sitcom Spencer (1984).
• In 1989, Locane made her big screen debut in the independent teen drama Lost Angels starring Adam Horowitz.
• The following year, Locane landed the lead role as Allison Vernon-Williams in John Waters’ romantic comedy film Cry Baby, opposite Johnny Depp. The film was a commercial failure, but has since become a cult classic.
• She played Brendan her Fraser girlfriend twice in the films School Ties (1992) and Her Airheads (1994). In 1992, Locane was part of the original cast of Fox’s prime-time soap opera Melrose Place, but she left the series after just 13 episodes.
• She played Jessica Lange’s daughter in her 1994 drama film Blue Skies. She played Dennis Hopper’s young lover in the 1996 film Carry Away.
• In 1997, she starred opposite Ben Affleck and Rose McGowan in Going All the Way and Jared Leto in Prefontaine. In 1998, she starred in her comedy Blackwater in Bongwater and fantasy horror Bram Stoker in her Legend of the Mummy.
• Locane returned to television and she starred in the Christmas film Ebenezer opposite Jack Palance. Her later works include The Heist (2001) and Secretary (2002).
1. What is the current Net Worth of Amy Locane?
At present, the Net Worth of Amy Locane is $100 Thousand.
2. Where was Amy Locane born?
The birthplace of Amy Locane is Trenton, New Jersey, United States.
3. What is Amy Locane’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Amy Locane?
Amy Locane completed her Graduation in Villa Victoria Academy.
5. Is Amy Locane Married?
Amy Locane is married to Mark Bovenizer In 2008.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.