Kavi Kumar Azad Is an Indian actor, best known for playing Hansraj Hati on the Indian comedy show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. He died on July 9, 2018 from complications of a heart attack. He appeared as a wheat seller in the movie Jodha Akbar. From 2001 to 2003 he played the role of a funny police inspector in his DD national superhero series “Junior G”.
Kavi Kumar Azad was born in 12 May 1972 ( At the time of death, as in 2023) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Kavi Kumar Azad is 5 feet and 5 inches tall, and his body weight is around 140 kg. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Black Eyes. Kavi Kumar Azad always keeps himself fit and he is very health Conscious.
Kavi Kumar Azad Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Kavi Kumar Azad||Biography/Wiki|
|Full Name||Kavi Kumar Azad|
|Nickname||Hathi da, Hathi Bhai|
|Kavi Kumar Azad||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||12 May 1972|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Age||At the time of death|
|Hometown||Sasaram, Bihar, India|
|Kavi Kumar Azad||Educational Backgrounds|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Kavi Kumar Azad?
|Kavi Kumar Azad||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 5 inches|
|In centimeters||165 cm|
|In meters||1.65 m|
How much does Kavi Kumar Azad weigh?
|Kavi Kumar Azad||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||140 kg|
|In Pounds||308 lbs|
How old is Kavi Kumar Azad?
|Kavi Kumar Azad||Age|
|Birth Date||12 May 1972|
|Age (as of 2023)||He is at the time of death|
|Kavi Kumar Azad||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Kavi Kumar Azad||Eye/Hair Color|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Kavi Kumar Azad||Family|
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Sister||1 Name Not Known|
Girlfriend & Spouse
|Kavi Kumar Azad||Girlfriend|
|Kavi Kumar Azad dated –||Not Known|
|Kavi Kumar Azad||Spouse & Children|
|Kavi Kumar Azad||Debut|
|Television Debut||Ghar Jamai (1997)|
What is Kavi Kumar Azad’s Salary?
Kavi Kumar Azad Charges Rs. 20k – 30k Per Episode and her main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements
|Kavi Kumar Azad||Salary|
|Salary Per Episode||Rs. 20k – 30k|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Rs. 12 lakh +|
What is Kavi Kumar Azad’s Net Worth?
Kavi Kumar Azad has an estimated total Net Worth of Rs 28 Crores.
|Kavi Kumar Azad||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||Rs 28 Crores|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Kavi Kumar Azad has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kavi Kumar Azad
• Kavi Kumar Azad was born Harpal in Sasaram, Bihar, India, but later changed to the pseudonym Kabi Kumar Azad. He was interested in acting and writing.
• After completing his studies, he went to Mumbai to try his hand at filmmaking. At the beginning of his career, he appeared in several short films and played supporting roles in several films.
• He appeared as a wheat seller in the movie Jodha Akbar. From 2001 to 2003 he played the role of a funny police inspector in his DD national superhero series “Junior G”.
• He gained popularity through the show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah which was launched in July 2008. He played the role of Dr. Hansraj Hati, a resident of the Gokuldham Association from Bihar.
• He died in Mumbai on 9 July 2018 of cardiac arrest. His funeral was held at Mira Road, Mumbai.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Kavi Kumar Azad?
At present, the Net Worth of Kavi Kumar Azad is Rs 28 Crores.
2. Where was Kavi Kumar Azad born?
The birthplace of Kavi Kumar Azad is Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
3. What is Kavi Kumar Azad’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Hinduism.
4. What is the educational qualification of Kavi Kumar Azad?
5. Is Kavi Kumar Azad Married?
Kavi Kumar Azad is unmarried.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.