Joe Duttine is an English film, theater and television actor. He currently plays Tim Metcalf on Coronation Street. He is also known for his role in Shameless as Cameron Donnelly, Maxine’s father.
Joe Duttine was born in 30 June 1970 (Age: 52 Years, as in 2022) in Halifax, West Riding of Yorkshire, England.
Joe Duttine Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
Joe Duttine Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||Joe Duttine|
Joe Duttine Personal Life
|Joe Duttine||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||30 June 1970|
|Birthplace||Halifax, West Riding of Yorkshire, England|
|Sun Sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Halifax, West Riding of Yorkshire, England|
Joe Duttine Education
|Joe Duttine||Educational Backgrounds|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
Joe Duttine Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Joe Duttine?
|Joe Duttine||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||Not Known|
|In centimeters||Not Known|
|In meters||Not Known|
How much does Joe Duttine weigh?
|Joe Duttine||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||Not Known|
|In Pounds||Not Known|
How old is Joe Duttine?
|Birth Date||Not Known|
|Age (as of 2022)||Not Known|
Joe Duttine Body Measurements
|Joe Duttine||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
Joe Duttine Eye Color
|Joe Duttine||Eye/Hair Color|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Joe Duttine Family & Relationship
Joe Duttine Parents & Siblings
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Siblings||Name Not Known|
Joe Duttine Girlfriend & Spouse
|Joe Duttine dated –||Sally Carman|
|Joe Duttine||Spouse & Children|
|Wife||Sally Carman(m. 2022)|
Joe Duttine Career
|Film Debut||The Navigators (2001)|
|Television Debut||Pie in the Sky (1994–1995)|
What is Joe Duttine’s Salary?
Joe Duttine’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not Known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Joe Duttine’s Net Worth?
Joe Duttine has an estimated total Net Worth of $1.5 Million.
|Joe Duttine||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
Joe Duttine Cars And Bikes Collection
Joe Duttine has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Joe Duttine
• Duttine made his TV debut in 1992 in the TV series Between the Lines. Duttine has appeared in more than 25 television roles, including her TV series Pie in the Sky as Steve Turner in 21 episodes (1994-1995).
• Opposite Martin Kemp in the series Serious and Organized, D.C. Tony Finn; Appearing as Craig Tate in Blood Sweats and Tears. Malcolm in one episode (2006) of Life on Mars as his Cox. HolbyBlue as Toby Wilson in one episode (2008), in Coronation Street he played D.S. His Kerr, and in Dalziel and Pascoe’s Underworld he played miner Colin Farr.
• He also appeared in Waterloo Road as Andy Harker and Shameless as Cameron Donnelly. In 2013, he reappeared on Coronation Street as Tim Metcalfe, father of Faye Windass, playing the role of Rutter in the BBC major series The Village.
• He is also known to have worked with BAFTA-nominated actor John Simm, whom he met in drama school.
• They have appeared together on TV shows such as Life on Mars, The Village, and Scott and Bailey. He has also appeared in several films such as the 2001 comedy his drama The Navigators, playing the role of Paul.
• He also appears as the narrator of his On Benefits series on Channel 5, his series of documentaries about people living on welfare.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Joe Duttine?
At present, the Net Worth of Joe Duttine is $1.5 Million.
2. Where was Joe Duttine born?
The birthplace of Joe Duttine is Halifax, West Riding of Yorkshire, England.
3. What is Joe Duttine‘s true ethnicity?
He believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Joe Duttine?
5. Is Joe Duttine Married?
Joe Duttine is married to Sally Carman In 2022.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.