Issac Ryan Brown is an American actor and singer. He is best known for playing Booker on the Disney Channel sitcom Raven’s Home, where he was nominated for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Children’s Program at the 48th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards. The Porter of the Owl House.
Issac Ryan Brown was born in 12 July 2005 (Age: 17 Years, as in 2022) in Detroit, Michigan, U.S. Issac Ryan Brown is 5 feet and 4 inches tall, and his body weight is around 55 Kg.
Issac Ryan Brown Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Issac Ryan Brown Biography/Wiki
|Issac Ryan Brown||Biography/Wiki|
|Full Name||Issac Ryan Brown|
Issac Ryan Brown Personal Life
|Issac Ryan Brown||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||12 July 2005|
|Birthplace||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Hometown||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
Issac Ryan Brown Education
|Issac Ryan Brown||Educational Backgrounds|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
Issac Ryan Brown Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Issac Ryan Brown?
|Issac Ryan Brown||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 4 inches|
|In centimeters||163 cm|
|In meters||1.63 m|
How much does Issac Ryan Brown weigh?
|Issac Ryan Brown||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||55 kg|
|In Pounds||121 lbs|
How old is Issac Ryan Brown?
|Issac Ryan Brown||Age|
|Birth Date||12 July 2005|
|Age (as of 2022)||17|
Issac Ryan Brown Body Measurements
|Issac Ryan Brown||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
Issac Ryan Brown Eye Color
|Issac Ryan Brown||Eye/Hair Color|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Issac Ryan Brown Family & Relationship
Issac Ryan Brown Parents & Siblings
|Issac Ryan Brown||Family|
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Siblings||Serenity Reign Brown (Sister)|
Issac Ryan Brown Girlfriend & Spouse
|Issac Ryan Brown||Girlfriend|
|Issac Ryan Brown dated –||Not Known|
|Issac Ryan Brown||Spouse & Children|
Issac Ryan Brown Career
|Issac Ryan Brown||Debut|
|Film Debut||Papou (2014)|
|Television Debut||America’s Got Talent (2012)|
What is Issac Ryan Brown’s Salary?
Issac Ryan Brown Charges $20K-25K Per Episode and his main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Issac Ryan Brown||Salary|
|Salary Per Episode||$20K-25K|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Issac Ryan Brown’s Net Worth?
Issac Ryan Brown has an estimated total Net Worth of $1 Million.
|Issac Ryan Brown||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
Issac Ryan Brown Cars And Bikes Collection
Issac Ryan Brown has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Issac Ryan Brown
• When he was six years old, he auditioned for America’s Got Talent, performing songs such as “One More Chance” by Michael Jackson, but didn’t make it to the quarterfinals.
• Brown made his screen debut in his Nickelodeon series Sam & Cat. He played Young Dre in various episodes of Black-ish.
• He played teenage computer genius Wade in the live-action TV adaptation of the animated series His Kim Possible.
• Brown also works as a speaker. He voiced the main character Bingo in the Disney Junior series Puppy Dog Pals.
• Other roles include Goby in Bubble Guppies and Kitumba Haruna in Miles from Tomorrowland. He voiced Stinky on The Stinky & Dirty Show, replacing Jaden Betts.
• In November 2019, it was announced that Brown would be speaking Gus Porter in Disney’s Owl House.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Issac Ryan Brown?
At present, the Net Worth of Issac Ryan Brown is $1 million.
2. Where was Issac Ryan Brown born?
The birthplace of Issac Ryan Brown is Detroit, Michigan, United States.
3. What is Issac Ryan Brown’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Issac Ryan Brown?
5. Is Issac Ryan Brown Married?
Issac Ryan Brown is unmarried.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.