Washington Sundar is an Indian cricketer who plays for Tamil Nadu in domestic cricket and Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021. Washington Sundar is a Right-arm off-break Bowler and Left-Handed batsman.
Washington Sundar Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Left Handed Bat
- #55 India International Cricket Team
- #5 Royal Challengers Bangalore (IPL)
- #555 (Rising Pune Supergiant)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Tamil Nadu Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Royal Challengers Bangalore(IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Washington Sundar was born on 5 November 1988 in Delhi, India.
He is currently 36 years old (as in 2021).
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- School –
- St Bede’s school, Chennai
- College –
- Not known
- Educational Qualification –
- Currently pursuing 10+2 standard
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 185 cm
- In meters – 1.85 m
- In Kilograms – 74 kg
- In Pounds – 163 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 39 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – M. Sundar
- Mother – Not Known
- Siblings – Shailja (Indian Cricketer) (Elder Sister)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Washington Sundar dated –
- Not Known
Career Turning Point
His furious bowling performance at the RPS trials 2017 stunned the selectors after him taking the wicket of skipper Steve Smith.
15 January 2021 against Australia at The Gabba, Brisbane
13 December 2017 against Sri Lanka at Mohali
24 December 2017 against Sri Lanka at Wankhede Stadium
Washington Sundar made his IPL debut for Rising Pune Supergiant. Pune Supergiant Buy him Rs 10 lakh in the auctions of IPL 2017.
• In Tamil Nadu Primer League 2016, Washington took 11 wickets in 9 matches at an average of 12 and an economy rate of 5.54.
• Washington, in his debut match in 2016, scored a quick 40 as an opener in the second innings.
• As of May 2017, the best bowling figure that Sundar could produce in one of his first-class matches is, ‘3 wickets off just 23 runs.’
• While playing the first qualifier match against Mumbai Indians in May 2017, he claimed 3 wickets by conceding just 16 runs helping Pune to get into the finals of IPL 2017 after a tremendous 20 runs win over the opposition.
Washington Sundar Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not Known
Test Fee: Rs. Not Known
ODI Fee: Rs. Not Known
T20 Fee: Rs. Not Known
IPL 13: Rs. 3.2 crore
Washington Sundar has an estimated total Networth of Rs 7.3 crore ($1 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Washington Sundar
• Washington’s father was a Ranji-level cricketer and dreamt of making his son a cricketer one day. His father had a godfather, Mr. Washington, who used to pay his fees and buy him bats. The former was named by his father as Washinton in order to pay tribute to the latter’s godfather.
• He was initially a batsman but later moulded himself into an off-spinner with the time.