Elizabeth Hurley is a British model and actress, her most famous film role is Vanessa Kensington in Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997), and as a demon in Bedazzled (2000). Hurley’s television credits include E!. Morganle portrayed Faye in her original series The Royals (2015-2018) and Runaways (2019) based on Marvel comic series of the same name.
Elizabeth Hurley was born in 10 June 1965 (Age: 57 Years, as in 2023) in Basingstoke, United Kingdom. She completed her schooling at Harriet Costello School and completed her graduation from London Studio Centre Queen Mary’s College, Basingstoke. Elizabeth Hurley is 5 feet and 8 inches tall, and her body weight is around 55 Kg.
Elizabeth Hurley Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Elizabeth Jane Hurley|
|Profession||Businesswoman, Actress, Model|
|Elizabeth Hurley||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||10 June 1965|
|Birthplace||Basingstoke, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||Basingstoke, United Kingdom|
|Elizabeth Hurley||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||Harriet Costello School|
|College||London Studio Centre|
Queen Mary’s College, Basingstoke
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Elizabeth Hurley?
|Elizabeth Hurley||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 8 inches|
|In centimeters||171 cm|
|In meters||1.71 m|
How much does Elizabeth Hurley weigh?
|Elizabeth Hurley||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||55 kg|
|In Pounds||121 lbs|
How old is Elizabeth Hurley?
|Birth Date||10 June 1965|
|Age (as of 2023)||57|
|Elizabeth Hurley||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Elizabeth Hurley||Eye/Hair Color|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Father||Roy Leonard Hurley|
|Siblings||Michael James Hurley (Brother)|
Kate Hurley (Sister)
Boyfriend & Husband
|Hugh Grant (1987-2000)|
|Tom Sizemore (1992)|
|Charlotte Lewis (1992)|
|William Annesley (1992)|
|Theodore Forstmann (2000)|
|Elizabeth Hurley dated –||Denis Leary (2000)|
|Tim Jefferies (2001)|
|Steve Nash (2001)|
|Steve Bing (2001)|
|Arun Nayar (2002-2011)|
|Shane Warne (2010-2013)|
|David Foster (2017)|
|Elizabeth Hurley||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Hugh Grant (1987–2000)|
|Second Husband||Arun Nayar (m. 2007–2011)|
|Film Debut||Aria (1987)|
|Television Debut||Inspector Morse (1988)|
What is Elizabeth Hurley’s Salary?
Elizabeth Hurley’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not Known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Elizabeth Hurley’s Net Worth?
Elizabeth Hurley has an estimated total Net Worth of $35 Million.
|Elizabeth Hurley||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$35 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Elizabeth Hurley has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Elizabeth Hurley
• Harley made her film debut in Aria (1987). She then appeared in the films Passenger 57, EDtv, Bedazzled, Serving Sara and Dangerous Ground.
• In 1997, she won her first and only acting award, ShoWest Supporting Actress of the Year, for her performance in the spy impersonator Austin Powers.An international mystery man.
•When Hugh Grant founded Simian Films and became director in 1994, Harley had two of her Grant vehicles for the company, Extreme Majors (1996) and Mickey Blue Eyes (1999).
• In 2000, she was publicly criticized for breaking a five-month acting strike to film an Estée Lauder commercial, and was awarded $100,000 (in 2000) from the Screen Actors Guild and a demonstrator called “Elizabeth Skavery” was fined £70,000.
• Hurley’s TV credits include E! Morgan Le Fay’s portrayal in the original series The Royals (2015-2018) and Runaways (2019) based on Marvel comic book series of the same name.
• Her first big budget film role was in Passengers 57 (1992). In 1994, Hurley accompanied the London premiere of Hugh Grant’s film Four Weddings and a Funeral, wearing an all-black Versace gown with gold safety pins and a short walk. attracted media attention.
• She’s partnered with cosmetics company Estée Lauder ever since Harley was given her first modeling job when she was 29. They have featured her as a representative and model for her products, especially Sensuous, Intuition and Pleasures perfumes, since 1995.
• Hurley owns her line of beachwear of the same name. She continues to work non-exclusively with the company and signed a 16-year contract with Lauder in 2010. I
• n 2005, she modeled for Saloni, the Liverpool department store in Mexico, and Lancel. She has participated in seasonal advertising campaigns for Jordache, Shiatzy Chen, Got Milk?, Patrick Cox, MQ Clothiers of Sweden, Lancel (2006) and Monsoon (2007).
• In 2008, Harley appeared as the face of her campaign for Black Glamor’s Mink season. Hurley has appeared on the cover of British Vogue three times. She is under contract with TESS Management in London.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Elizabeth Hurley?
At present, the Net Worth of Elizabeth Hurley is $35 million.
2. Where was Elizabeth Hurley born?
The birthplace of Elizabeth Hurley is Basingstoke, United Kingdom.
3. What is Elizabeth Hurley’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Elizabeth Hurley?
Elizabeth Hurley completed her Graduation.
5. Is Elizabeth Hurley Married?
Elizabeth Hurley is married to Hugh Grant In 1987 And Arun Nayar In 2007.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.