Dileep is an Indian actor, producer, and businessman who works in the Malayalam film industry. He debuted in 1992 with a minor role in Ennodishtam Koodamo and has since worked in more than 150 films.
Dileep Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Movies, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Gopalakrishnan Padmanabhan Pillai
Actor, Producer, Playback singer, Entrepreneur
Early Life and Career
Dileep was born in Desom, Aluva, Ernakulam, on October 27, 1969. Gopalakrishnan is his real name. He attended Vidyadhiraja Vidya Bhavan high school before enrolling in Aluva U.C. College and subsequently Maharajas College in Ernakulam. His acting ability was unknown throughout high school and college, when he received few honours or awards. During the years 1985–1987, he attempted but failed to perform as a mimicry artist at UC College.
Dileep began his career as a mimicry performer with a company named Kalabhavan. Later, he was offered the position of assistant director to director Kamal. Dileep performed various brief parts while working as an assistant director, beginning with a short scene in Ennodu Ishtam Koodaamo (1992). Actor Jayaram took him in and raised him. He gave numerous directors his name as a recommendation. His initial break as a hero came in the 1994 film Manathe Kottaram.
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Dileep was born on 27 October 1968, in Aluva, Kerala, India.
He is currently 52 years old (as in 2021).
Aluva, Kerala, India
- School –
- VVBHS High School, Aluva, Kerala
- College –
- Union Christian College, Aluva, Kerala; Maharaja’s College, Ernakulam, Kerala
- Educational Qualification –
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Economics, Master of Arts (M.A.) in History
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 80 kg
- In Pounds – 176 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Padmanabhan Pillai
- Mother – Sarojam Pillai
- Siblings – Anoop (Brother) Sabitha (Sister)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Dileep dated –
- Manju Warrier (Actress)
- Kavya Madhavan (Actress)
• Wife – Manju Warrier (Actress, div. 2015)
• Second Wife – Kavya Madhavan (Actress, m. 2016)
• Malayalam Film – Ennodishtam Koodamo(1992)
• Tamil Film – Raajjiyam (2002)
• Television Debut – Aidondla Aidu (2010)
- Not Known
Dileep Salary And Net worth
Dileep Charges Rs 4-5 Crores Per Movie.
Dileep has an estimated total Networth of Rs 14 Crores ($2 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and acting.
Dileep Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dileep
• Dileep is an Indian actor, producer, and businessman who works in the Malayalam film industry.
• Vinodayathra, his first collaboration with famed filmmaker Sathyan Anthikkad, was released in April 2007. It was one of the most well-received Malayalam films of 2007.
• On November 25, 2016, Dileep married actress Kavya Madhavan in Kochi. Dileep was formerly married to actress Manju Warrier.
• In 2018, he had a bad character in the film Kammarasammbhavan.
• For the film Bodyguard, he received the prize for most popular actor.
• He enjoys singing and has performed in films like as Sringaaravelan, Sound Thoma, Thilakam, Kalyaanaraaman, and Chandranadikkunna Dikkil, where he sang a few songs.
• With his previous wife, Manju, he has a daughter called Meenakshi, and with Kavya Madhavan, he has a daughter named Mahalakshmi.
• Dileep began his career as Kamal’s assistant director. He was given the moniker Dileep after the role he played in his first film.
• His innate acting ability helped him rise to prominence in Malayalam film. He has a lot of bravery to take on responsibilities that others are hesitant to take on.
• Dileep attended Vidhyadhiraja Vidya Bhavan Higher Secondary School and Union Christian College in Aluva for his education. Dileep has a history degree from Ernakulum’s Maharaja’s College.