Silambarasan is an Indian actor, director, writer, composer, dancer, lyricist, and playback singer who works in the Tamil film industry. He debuted in 1984 with a minor role in Uravai Kaatha Kili and has since worked in more than 50 films.
Silambarasan Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Movies, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Silambarasan Thesingu Rajendar
Simbu, S. T. R.
Actor, Singer, Lyricist
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Silambarasan was born on 3 February 1983, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
He is currently 32 years old (as in 2021).
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- School –
- Don Bosco Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai
- Shrine Vailankanni Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai
- St. John’s International Residential School, Chennai
- Santhome Higher Secondary school, Chennai
- The Ashram School, Chennai
- College –
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Educational Qualification –
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 137 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – T. Rajendar (Actor, Filmmaker, Music Composer, Politician)
- Mother – Usha Rajendar (Former Actress)
- Siblings – Kuralarasan Rajendar (Brother), Ilakiya Rajendar (Sister)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Silambarasan dated –
- Nayanthara (Actress)
- Hansika Motwani (Actress)
• Tamil Film – Uravai Kaatha Kili (as a child actor, 1984)
• Tamil Film – Kadhal Azhivathillai (as a lead actor, 2002)
• Singing – Mullaaga Kuththakkodaathu (Tamil, 2002)
- Not Known
Silambarasan Salary And Net worth
Silambarasan Charges Rs 6 Crores Per Movie.
Silambarasan has an estimated total Networth of Rs 150 Crores ($20 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and acting.
Silambarasan Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Silambarasan
• Silambarasan is an Indian actor, director, writer, composer, dancer, lyricist, and playback singer who works in the Tamil film industry.