Chris Lynn is an Australian cricketer who plays for Queensland in domestic cricket and Chennai Super Kings in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021. Chris Lynn is a Slow left-arm orthodox Bowler and Right-hand batsman.
Chris Lynn Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Christopher Austin Lynn
Right Handed Bat
Slow left-arm orthodox
- #50 Australian International Cricket Team
- #50 Queensland Domestic Cricket Team
- National Team – Australian International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Queensland Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Mumbai Indians (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Chris Lynn was born on 10 April 1990 in Brisbane, Queensland.
He is currently 31 years old (as in 2021).
- School –
- Not Known
- College –
- St Joseph’s Nudgee College, Brisbane, Queensland
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
- In Kilograms – 74 kg
- In Pounds – 163lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 41Inches
- Waist: 31 Inches
- Biceps: 13 inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Colin
- Mother – Kim
- Siblings – James, (Elder Brother)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Chris Lynn dated –
- Yvonne Sampson, presenter on Aussie station Channel Nine
- Krystal Opperman (2015-present)
Career Turning Point
Lynn’s hard-hitting performances at the Big Bash League helped him secure a spot not only in Australia’s T20 squad but also in teams of other countries’ leagues.
Not Debuted Yet
Not Debuted Yet
29 January 2014 vs England in Hobart
Chris Lynn made his IPL debut for Deccan Chargers. Deccan Chargers Buy him Rs 9.2 lakh in the auctions of IPL 2011.
• Playing for Queensland in February 2015, Lynn scored an unbeaten 250 against Victoria in the Sheffield Shield.
• As of 5th January 2017, Lynn has scored 2,708 runs in 40 matches of first-class cricket at a humongous average of 44.39.
• His first and so far the only century at the Big Bash came off just 51 deliveries.
• At the 2014 edition of IPL, Lynn was signed by the Kolkata Knight Riders and in his first game, he was awarded the Man of the Match for scoring 45 off 31 balls and taking a “Physics-defying” catch to dismiss AB de Villiers in the final over.
Chris Lynn Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not known
Test Fee: Rs. Not known
ODI Fee: Rs. Not known
T20 Fee: Rs. Not known
IPL 13: Rs.2 crore
Chris Lynn has an estimated total Networth of Rs 14 crore ($ 2 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Chris Lynn Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chris Lynn
• A complete sports buff, Lynn captained the Queensland under-12 teams in cricket and rugby league, swam freestyle at the national titles, and was also a junior AFL star
• At the age of 19, Lynn made his domestic debut first in the shortest format of the game for Queensland against New South Wales. He then played the next biggest format (List A), before finally getting a taste of the longest format (first-class), all in a space of 2 months.