Glenn Maxwell is an Australian professional cricketer who plays for Melbourne stars in domestic cricket matches and currently playing for Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian premier league. He is right handed batsman and right arm off break bowler.
Glenn Maxwell Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Glenn James Maxwell
The Big Show and Maxi
Right Arm Medium
- #32 Australian International Cricket Team
- National Team – Australian International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Victoria Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Royal Challengers Bangalore (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Glenn Maxwell was born on 14 October 1988 in Delhi, India.
He is currently 33 years old (as in 2021).
- School –
- Not Known
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
- In Kilograms – 73 kg
- In Pounds – 161 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Neil Maxwell
- Mother – Joy Maxwell
- Siblings – Daniel Maxwell( Brother)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Glenn Maxwell dated –
- Jayne Egeberg
- Candice Wyatt (Partner, Journalist & News Presenter)
- Vini Raman (Pharmacist; a Melbourne-based Indian girl)
- Fiancee – Vini Raman
Career Turning Point
While playing for Hampshire against Essex he scored 66 runs and took 1 for 12 in 6 overs. Also against MCC young cricketers he scored 115 runs from 31 balls, overall he scored 178 runs at a strike rate of 178 for Hampshire in the country T20 series.
Glenn Maxwell made his test cricket debut against India on 2 march 2013 in Hyderabad
Glenn Maxwell made his one day international debut against Afghanistan on 25 August 2012 in Sharjah
Glenn Maxwell made his T20 debut against Pakistan on 5 september 2012 in Dubai
Glenn Maxwell made his IPL debut for Delhi Daredevils. He was selected for team Delhi Daredevils in IPL auction 2012 for 10 lakhs and played his debut match in 2012.
• Second most catches in an inning in one day internationals.
• Fifth most player of the series award in T20 internationals.
• Third highest career strike rate in T20 internationals.
• Fifth fewest dusk in a career in T200 internationals.
• Second highest career strike rate in one day internationals.
• Maxwell has record of most runs in an innings by batting positions.
• Third most fifties in consecutive innings in T20 internationals.
• Fourth most runs from the fours and sixes in an innings in T20 internationals.
• Fourth most runs in an innings in T20 internationals.
• Eighth most sixes in a year.
He got angry when he was dismissed in a Champions League T20 (CLT20) 2014 match and in desperation he hit him in a dustbin, after which he apologized on Twitter.
Glenn Maxwell Salary And Net worth
Glenn Maxwell’s salary is 14.2 crores per year in the Australian cricket team and he has earned around 63.4 crores from IPL since 2012.
Glenn Maxwell has an estimated total Networth of Rs. 82 Crores ($ 12 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Glenn Maxwell’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 14.2 crores|
|2020||Punjab Kings||Rs. 10.7 crores|
|2018||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 9 crores|
|2017||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 6 crores|
|2016||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 6 crores|
|2015||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 6 crores|
|2014||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 6 crores|
|2013||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 5.3 crores|
|2012||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 1 crores|
|Total||Rs. 63.4 crore|
Glenn Maxwell Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Glenn Maxwell
• He was born in Kew, Victoria, Australia.
• He scored 19 ball fifty for Victoria against Tasmania in Ryobi one day cup 2011 which is the fastest fifty by any Australian.
• Joint-fastest 50 of 18-balls for Australia in T20 along with David Warner, against Pakistan in Mirpur.
• Maxwell engaged with Vini Raman on 26 February 2020.
• Glenn started his cricket career as a fast bowler but later he turned into an aggressive batsman and off break bowler.
• He made his first class debut for victoria against new south wales in 2011.
• In IPL 2014 he was named as player of the tournament due to his excellent batting performance.
• In 2014, during the 3rd ODI between Australia and Pakistan at Abu Dhabi where Pakistan only needed 2 runs to win in the final over with 2 wickets in hand. He did the impossible by bowling a double wicket maiden as Australia won by 1 run.