Bhuvneshwar Kumar is an Indian cricketer who plays for Uttar Pradesh in domestic cricket and The Sunrisers Hyderabad in the Indian Premier League (IPL) since 2018. Bhuvneshwar Kumar is a Right-arm fast-medium Bowler and Right-hand batsman.
Bhuvneshwar Kumar Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Bhuvneshwar Kumar Singh
Vipin Vats, Sanjay Rastogi
- #15 India International Cricket Team
- #15 Sunrisers Hyderabad (IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Uttar Pradesh Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Sunrisers Hyderabad (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Bhuvneshwar Kumar was born on 5 February 1990 in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India.
He is currently 31 years old (as in 2021).
Gurjar (Mavi Gotra)
A bungalow in Ganga Nagar, Meerut
- School –
- Not known
- College –
- Not known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms –70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Kiran Pal Singh (Sub-inspector)
- Mother – Indresh Singh (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Rekha Adhana (Elder Sister)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar dated –
- Nupur Nagar (Engineer)
- Wife – Nupur Nagar (Engineer)
Career Turning Point
In 2012, with a tremendous start to his ODI career against Pakistan in a T20 match where Bhuvneshwar Kumar grabbed 4 wickets for 9 runs in 4 overs.
22 February against Australia at Chennai
30 December 2012 against Pakistan at Chennai
25 December 2012 against Pakistan at Bengaluru
Bhuvneshwar Kumar made his IPL debut for Royal Challengers Bangalore. Bangalore Buy him in Rs 600,000 in the auctions of IPL 2009.
• Bhuvneshwar bowled the batsman out to take his first wicket in Test, ODI, and T20 match.
• The record for the most economical figures in a T20 international cricket match against West Indies in 2014, for conceding 3 runs from 3 overs.
Bhuvneshwar Kumar Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not Known
Test Fee: Not Known
ODI Fee: Not Known
T20 Fee: Not Known
IPL 13: Rs. 8.50 crore
Bhuvneshwar Kumar has an estimated total Networth of Rs 70 Crores ($10 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Bhuvneshwar Kumar Cars And Bikes Collection
Bhuvneshwar Kumar has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
- Mercedes Benz
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bhuvneshwar Kumar
• Since childhood, Bhuvneshwar increased interest in cricket, and at the age of 10, Bhuvneshwar started playing amateur league tournaments, which were played with tennis balls.
• Apart from being a great bowler, Bhuvneshwar is also a good batsman. During a first-class match in 2012, he came to bat at No.8 and scored 128 runs off 253 balls.