Vishal Jethwa Is an Indian television and film actor. He is known for playing Akbar in “Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap” which aired on Sony TV. He is also known for playing Sunny in the Bollywood movie Mardani 2. Colors also appeared in TV’s Tupki Pyar Ki as Prince and Gatotkacha and will continue to appear in production, that will air on Life OK. Jeswa will play a central role in Vidut Jamwal’s IB71.
Vishal Jethwa was born in 6 July 1994 (Age: 28 Years, as in 2023) in Maharashtra. He completed his schooling at Abhinav Vidya Mandir, Bhayandar, Maharashtra, and completed his graduation. Vishal Jethwa is 5 feet and 5 inches tall, and his body weight is around 60 Kg. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Black Eyes. Vishal Jethwa always keeps himself fit and he is very health Conscious.
Vishal Jethwa Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Vishal Naresh Jethwa|
|Vishal Jethwa||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||6 July 1994|
|Vishal Jethwa||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||Abhinav Vidya Mandir, Bhayandar, Maharashtra|
|College||Thakur College of Science & Commerce, Mumbai|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Vishal Jethwa?
|Vishal Jethwa||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 5 inches|
|In centimeters||165 cm|
|In meters||1.65 m|
How much does Vishal Jethwa weigh?
|Vishal Jethwa||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||Not Known|
|In Pounds||Not Known|
How old is Vishal Jethwa?
|Birth Date||25 February 1981|
|Age (as of 2023)||32|
|Vishal Jethwa||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Vishal Jethwa||Eye/Hair Color|
|Eye Color||Hazel Green|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Father||Late Naresh Jethwa|
|Brother||Rahul Jethwa (Younger)|
|Sister||Dolly Jethwa (Elder)|
Girlfriend & Spouse
|Vishal Jethwa dated –||Not Known|
|Vishal Jethwa||Spouse & Children|
|Film Debut||Darr @ the Mall (2014)|
|Television Debut||Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap (2013–2014)|
What is Vishal Jethwa’s Salary?
Vishal Jethwa Charges Rs 50k Per Episode and her main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements
|Salary Per Episode||Rs. 50k|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Rs. 1.80 crores +|
What is Vishal Jethwa’s Net Worth?
Vishal Jethwa has an estimated total Net Worth of Rs 7 Crores.
|Vishal Jethwa||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||Rs 7 Crores|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Vishal Jethwa has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vishal Jethwa
• Vishal started his acting career in 2013 with the role of Akbar in Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap.
• In 2015, he was hired to play Bali in Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman.
• In 2016, he played a prominent role as a terrorist in Diya Aur Baati Hum as Chota Paquette.
• In the same year, he played the role of Nasir in Peshwa Bajirao.
• In August 2017, he replaced actor Bavesh Balchandhan in the role of Lord Krishna in Chakradari Ajaya Krishna.
• He also appeared as Prince and Gatotkacha on Colors TV’s Jhapki Pyar Ki airing on Life OK.
• Making his Bollywood debut, Jeswa was cast as the main antagonist in the 2019 film Mardani 2. His performance was well-received by critics and audiences.
• In 2022 he co-starred with Kajol as Venky in Salaam Venky. In May 2023 Jeswa will take centre stage in his IB71 in Vidyut Jamwal.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Vishal Jethwa?
At present, the Net Worth of Vishal Jethwa is Rs 7 Crores.
2. Where was Vishal Jethwa born?
The birthplace of Vishal Jethwa is Maharashtra.
3. What is Vishal Jethwa’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Hinduism.
4. What is the educational qualification of Vishal Jethwa?
Vishal Jethwa completed his Graduation.
5. Is Vishal Jethwa Married?
Vishal Jethwa is unmarried.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.