Virti Vaghani is a talented Indian actress and model recognized for her notable roles in popular projects such as “Jai Shri Krishna” (2008) and “Hope Aur Hum” (2018). With her impressive acting skills and on-screen presence, Virti has made a mark in the industry. In addition to her acting career, she has also worked extensively in the advertising industry, featuring in over 100 commercials.
Virti Vaghani was born in 2 October 2003 (Age: 20 Years, as in 2023) in Gujarat. Virti Vaghani is 5 feet and 6 inches tall, and her body weight is around 50 Kg. She has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Black Eyes. Virti Vaghani always keeps himself fit and she is very health Conscious.
Virti Vaghani Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Virti Vaghani|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Virti Vaghani||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||2 October 2003|
|Virti Vaghani||Educational Backgrounds|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Virti Vaghani?
|Virti Vaghani||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 6 inches|
|In centimeters||168 cm|
|In meters||1.68 m|
How much does Virti Vaghani weigh?
|Virti Vaghani||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||Not Known|
|In Pounds||Not Known|
How old is Virti Vaghani?
|Birth Date||2 October 2003|
|Age (as of 2023)||20|
|Virti Vaghani||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Virti Vaghani||Eye/Hair Color|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Brother||Rushabh Vaghani (Elder Brother)|
Boyfriend & Husband
|Virti Vaghani dated –||Not Known|
|Virti Vaghani||Husband & Children|
|Film Debut||Patiala House (2011)|
|Television Debut||Jai Shri Krishna (2008)|
|Web Series Debut||Aarya (2020)|
What is Virti Vaghani’s Salary?
Virti Vaghani Charges Rs 40k Per Episode and her main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Episode||Rs. 40k|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Rs. 96 lakh+|
What is Virti Vaghani’s Net Worth?
Virti Vaghani has an estimated total Net Worth of Rs 7 Crores.
|Virti Vaghani||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||Rs 7 Crores|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Virti Vaghani has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Virti Vaghani
• Virti began as a young artist, promoting well-known se products such as Whirlpool, Kwality Walls, Clinic Plus Shampoo, Dettol Soap, Knorr Soup, and Colgate.
• She began her career in 2008 with the television drama Jai Shri Krishna, in which she played the character of toddler Radha. The show aired on Colours TV and was shared with Nick Channel.
• Recently, which is being dubbed and broadcast on Tamil and Bengali TV networks.
Following that, she worked in Patiala House in 2008, starring Akshay Kumar and Anushka Sharma and directed by Nikkhil Advani, which was her maiden Bollywood debut.
• In 2018, she worked on the comedy-drama film Hope Aur Hum, starring Naseeruddin Shah and Sonali Kulkarni.
• In one example, when playing Tanu in Hope Aur Hum, she was having problems pronouncing a few lines correctly, so Naseeruddin Shah stepped in and did the ‘Henry Higgins’ trick on her, which she found intriguing.
• She participated in the Disney+Hotstar online series ‘Aarya’ in 2020, alongside Sushmita Sen, Chandrachur Singh, and Sikandar Kher, Where she plays Aarya’s adolescent daughter Arundhati, who is generally in her teen years and is on the verge of falling into an illicit romance.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Virti Vaghani?
At present, the Net Worth of Virti Vaghani is Rs 7 Crores.
2. Where was Virti Vaghani born?
The birthplace of Virti Vaghani is Gujarat.
3. What is Virti Vaghani’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Hinduism.
4. What is the educational qualification of Virti Vaghani?
5. Is Virti Vaghani Married?
Virti Vaghani is unmarried.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.