Vidyut Jammwal is an Indian actor who works in Hindi films. He debuted in 2010 with a minor role in Sakthi and has since worked in more than 18 films and 2 television shows.
Vidyut Jammwal Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Movies, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
The New Age Action Hero of Bollywood, Singu
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Vidyut Jammwal was born on 10 December 1980, in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.
He is currently 41 years old (as in 2021).
Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir, India
- School –
- Studied at an Ashram in Palakkad, Kerala, till the age of 13
- Army Public School, Dagshai, Himachal Pradesh
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- Degree in Martial Art
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 44 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Name Not Known (Died)
- Mother – Vimla Jamwal
- Siblings – 1 (Sister)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Vidyut Jammwal dated –
- Mona Singh (Actress)
• Telugu Film – Shakti (2011)
• Bollywood Film – Force (2011)
- Not Known
Vidyut Jammwal Salary And Net worth
Vidyut Jammwal Charges Rs 1 To 2 Crores Per Movie.
Vidyut Jammwal has an estimated total Networth of Rs 7 Crores ($1 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and acting.
Vidyut Jammwal Cars And Bikes Collection
Vidyut Jammwal has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
- Porsche Cayenne
- Jaguar XF
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vidyut Jammwal
• He started his martial arts (Kalaripayattu) training at the age of 3 when he used to live at an ashram in Palakkad, Kerala. He has participated in different martial arts competitions across 30 countries.
• He was offered to play the role of Salman Khan’s younger brother in Sooraj Barjatya’s Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (2015), but because of his date issues, he wasn’t able to accept the offer.