Umesh Yadav is an Indian cricketer who currently plays for Vidarbha domestic cricket team, Indian national team, and Delhi Capitals in the Indian Premier League. He is a right arm fast bowler and also the first Vidarbha player who played international test cricket. He played his first one day international in May 2010 against zimbabwe. in the 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup, He was the highest wicket-taker for India and third highest overall.
Umesh Yadav Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Umesh Kumar Tilak Yadav
Vidarbha Hurricane and Babloo
Subroto Banerjee and Pritam Ghande
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Vidarbha Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Delhi Daredevils (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Umesh Yadav was born on 25 October 1987 in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.
He is currently 36 years old (as in 2021).
Pokharbhinda Lala(Baraipur Lala), Govindpur, Deoria, Uttar Pradesh, India
- School –
- Not known
- College –
- Not known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Tilak Yadav (Coal-mine worker)
- Mother – Late Kishori Devi
- Siblings – Ramesh Yadav and 1 more (Elder Brother)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Umesh Yadav dated –
- Tanya Wadhwa (Fashion designer)
- Wife – Tanya Wadhwa (Fashion designer)
- Children’s –
- Daughters – 1
Career Turning Point
He was rejected from the college cricket team because he was not a club player at that time. He only played tennis ball cricket before. Umesh joined the Vidarbha club and started his bowling career. Yadav made his first-class debut for Vidarbha against Madhya Pradesh On 3 November 2008, in the 2008–09 Ranji Trophy series while playing for Vidarbha he was selected for the central zone team in the Duleep trophy. Due to his excellent performance, he was bought for team Delhi daredevils. Umesh was the 4th highest wicket-taker in the 2012 IPL by taking 19 wickets.
Yadav made his test debut against west indies on 6 th November 2011
Umesh Yadav made his one day international debut against Zimbabwe on 28th May 2010.
Umesh Yadav has done his T20 debut against Sri Lanka on 7th August 2012.
He bought for team Delhi daredevils in IPL auction 2009 for 12 lakhs and played his debut match in 2011.
• He is the 1st player from the Vidarbha area of Maharashtra to play for the Indian Team.
• Fastest bowl delivered by him was 155.5 km/hr against Sri Lanka.
• He was the highest wicket-taker for India in the ICC World Cup 2015 with 18 wickets.
Umesh Yadav Salary
Umesh Yadav’s salary is 1 crore per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 34.6 crores from Ipl since 2009. He also does brand endorsement and advertisement along with cricket.
|Name||Umesh Yadav Salary|
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 20 Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 2 Crores +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 3-5 Lakhs|
|Income Source||BCCI, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 1 Crore|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 34.59 Crores|
Umesh Yadav‘s Overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Delhi Capitals||Rs. 1 crore|
|2020||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 4.20 crore|
|2019||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 4.20 crore|
|2018||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 4.20 crore|
|2017||Kolkata Knight Riders||Rs. 2.60 crore|
|2016||Kolkata Knight Riders||Rs. 2.60 crore|
|2015||Kolkata Knight Riders||Rs. 2.60 crore|
|2014||Kolkata Knight Riders||Rs. 2.60 crore|
|2013||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 3.45 crore|
|2012||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 3.45 crore|
|2011||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 3.45 crore|
|2010||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 12 lacs|
|2009||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 12 lacs|
|Total||Rs. 34.59 crore|
Umesh Yadav Salary And Net worth
Umesh Yadav has an estimated total net worth of Rs. 50 crores (7.3 million dollars) in 2021 and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements, advertisements, and playing cricket.
|Name||Umesh Yadav Net Worth|
|Net Worth (2021)||$7.3 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 50 Crores|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Umesh Yadav
• Umesh Yadav wanted to become an army officer but he was not selected.
• Yadav also used to play played tennis ball cricket. He was a good fast bowler with tennis balls and once he even got a Man of the Series award and a cash prize of around Rs 10,000.
• Yadav continued to performing well in domestic matches and due to which he was bought by Delhi Daredevils for the 2010 season of IPL.
• Yadav is the first cricketer from Vidarbha who was selected for the Indian international cricket team.
• He was the most wicket taker from India in ICC world cup 2015
• Yadav showed his batting skills in a Ranji match against Orissa by smashing his maiden century across the formats. He scored 128 runs in just 119 balls