Troy Beyer is an American psychologist, author, director, screenwriter, and actress. Beyer spent the early part of his career in the entertainment industry. She started her acting career at the age of 4 when she appeared on the children’s show ‘Sesame Street’.
Troy Beyer was born in 7 November 1964 (Age: 58 Years, as in 2022) in New York, United States. She completed her schooling at High School. Troy Beyer is 5 feet and 6 inches tall, and her body weight is around 55 Kg.
Troy Beyer Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Troy Beyer Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||Troy Beyer|
|Profession||Author, Director, Screenwriter, Actress|
Troy Beyer Personal Life
|Troy Beyer||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||7 November 1964|
|Birthplace||New York, United States|
|Hometown||New York, United States|
Troy Beyer Education
|Troy Beyer||Educational Backgrounds|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
Troy Beyer Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Troy Beyer?
|Troy Beyer||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 6 inches|
|In centimeters||163 cm|
|In meters||1.63 m|
How much does Troy Beyer weigh?
|Troy Beyer||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||55 kg|
|In Pounds||121 lbs|
How old is Troy Beyer?
|Birth Date||7 November 1964|
|Age (as of 2022)||58|
Troy Beyer Body Measurements
|Troy Beyer||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
Troy Beyer Eye Color
|Troy Beyer||Eye/Hair Color|
Troy Beyer Family & Relationship
Troy Beyer Parents & Siblings
Troy Beyer Boyfriend & Husband
|Troy Beyer dated –||Not Known|
|Troy Beyer||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Mark Burg (m. 1994–2000)|
Troy Beyer Career
|Film Debut||Uncle Tom’s Cabin (1987)|
|Television Debut||Sesame Street (1969)|
What is Troy Beyer’s Salary?
Troy Beyer’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not Known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Troy Beyer’s Net Worth?
Troy Beyer has an estimated total Net Worth of $5 Million.
|Troy Beyer||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$ 5 Million|
Troy Beyer Cars And Bikes Collection
Troy Beyer has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Troy Beyer
• She started her career as an actress at the age of 4 when she appeared on the children’s TV show “Sesame Street”.
• She then went on to study theater and psychobiology at the City College of New York, where she graduated from the Pacifica Institute, where she earned a master’s degree in environmental, liberation, and community psychology.
• Beyer has a PhD in Clinical Psychology from Southern University in California and is certified in Industrial Organizational Psychology.
• After winning a small role in Francis Ford Coppola’s The Cotton Club (1984), Beyer moved to Los Angeles and in 1986 she starred in the ABC soap opera Dynasty.
• She made a regular appearance, playing Diane’s daughter Jackie Deveraux. Byer won ShoWest’s Newcomer Award for her lead role in her feature film Rooftops (1989).
• Since then, bayer have seen films such as Disorderlies (1987), The Five Heartbeats (1991) as Babydoll, Weekend at Bernie’s II (1993), Eddie (1996) with Whoopi Goldberg, and Robert Altman’s The Gingerbread Man (1998), Robert Downey Jr., John Q (2002) and Denzel Washington.
• In 1997, Beyer made her screenwriting debut in B.A.P.S. starring Halle Berry. In 1998, dissatisfied with her script being changed while she was filming, she decided to direct and co-star with her in her next script, Let’s Talk About Sex (1998).
• She shoot the trailer and took it to the Sundance Film Festival, where she gave it to film executives. The film was quickly picked up by Fine Line Features.
• Beyer wrote and directed Love Don’t Cost a Thing (2003) for Warner Brothers, based on the 1987 hit film Can’t Buy Me Love.
• Beyer is an active member of the Agape International Spiritual Center and an advocate of foster care. Byer is the author of her two self-help books – How To Be Ex-Free: 9 Keys To Happiness After Heartbreak and How To Be A Responsibly Powerful Bitch.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Troy Beyer?
At present, the Net Worth of Troy Beyer is $5 million.
2. Where was Troy Beyer born?
The birthplace of Troy Beyer is New York, United States.
3. What is Troy Beyer’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Troy Beyer?
5. Is Troy Beyer Married?
Troy Beyer is married to Mark Burg In 1994.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.