Tony Danza is an American actor. He is known for his co-stars in the television series Taxi (1978-1983) and Who’s the Boss?. (1984-1992), for which he was nominated for an Emmy Award and four Golden Globe Awards. In 1998, Danza received Peoples’ Choice Award for Favorite Male Actor in a New Television Series for his work in the 1997 sitcom “Tony’s Danza Show”.
Tony Danza was born in 21 April 1951 (Age: 71 Years, as in 2023) in Brooklyn, New York, United States. He completed his schooling at Malverne Senior High School and completed his graduation from University Of Dubuque. Tony Danza is 5 feet and 9 inches tall, and his body weight is around 73 Kg.
Tony Danza Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Tony Danza|
|Tony Danza||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||21 April 1951|
|Birthplace||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|Hometown||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|Tony Danza||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||Malverne Senior High School|
|College||University Of Dubuque|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Tony Danza?
|Tony Danza||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 9 inches|
|In centimeters||175 cm|
|In meters||1.75 m|
How much does Tony Danza weigh?
|Tony Danza||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||73 kg|
|In Pounds||160 lbs|
How old is Tony Danza?
|Birth Date||21 April 1951|
|Age (as of 2023)||71|
|Tony Danza||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||9 US|
|Tony Danza||Eye/Hair Color|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Mother||Anne Cammisa Iadanza|
|Siblings||Matty Danza Jr. (Brother)|
Girlfriend & Spouse
|Tony Danza dated –||Not Known|
|Tony Danza||Spouse & Children|
|Wife||Rhonda Yeoman (m. 1970–1974)|
|Second Wife||Tracy Robinson (m. 1986–2013)|
|Son||Marc Anthony Danza|
|Daughter||Gina Danza, Emily Danza, Katherine Danza|
|Film Debut||The Hollywood Knights (1980)|
|Television Debut||Taxi (1978–1983)|
What is Tony Danza’s Salary?
Tony Danza Charges $1,75,000 + Per Month and his main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Month||$1,75,000 +|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||$25 Million|
What is Tony Danza’s Net Worth?
Tony Danza has an estimated total Net Worth of $40 Million.
|Tony Danza||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$40 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Tony Danza has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tony Danza
• Danza was discovered by a producer at New York’s Boxing High School. He then landed a spot on the TV show Taxi, where he played Tony Banta, a taxi driver and part-time boxer, and later Tony Mitchelli, a former baseball player, housekeeper, and single father, and later appeared in Who’s the boss?
• For his contributions to the television industry, Danza was awarded a star on his Hollywood Walk of Fame at 7000 Hollywood Boulevard in 1988. Danza also appeared in the short-lived sitcoms Hudson Streets (1995) and The Tony Danza Show (1997), but not to be confused with his 2004-2006 talk show, The Tony Danza Show.
• From 2000 to 2002, he starred in the TV drama Family Law.He was nominated for an Emmy Award in 1998 for his guest role on television his series The Practice. He made his film debut in the comedy The Hollywood Knights (1980), followed by his Going Ape! (1981).
• He received critical acclaim for his performance in the 1999 Broadway revival of Eugene O’Neill’s play The Iceman Comes. In 2002, Danza released their debut album, The House I Live In, as a 1950s-style crooner.
• Danza hosted his own television his talk show, “Tony’s Danza Show,” which was produced weekday mornings in his hometown of New York and syndicated across the United States.
• He starred as Max Bialystok in The Producers on Broadway from December 19, 2006 to March 11, 2007, and reprized his role in Paris Las Vegas from August 13, 2007 to February 9, 2008. bottom.
• Danza hosted the fourth season of Contender in 2008. The Broadway version of the 1992 film Honeymoon in Vegas premiered on September 26, 2013 at the Paper Mill Playhouse in New Jersey, starring Danza and Tony candidate Rob McClure and directed by Gary Griffin.
• Danza was inducted into the Ride of Fame in December 2014, and his double-decker sightseeing bus was run on Broadway to commemorate his role in the musical.
• Danza starred as Tony Caruso Sr. in his 2018 Netflix series The Good Cop, cast as “a disgraced ex-NYPD officer who didn’t follow the rules.” It was canceled after one season.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Tony Danza?
At present, the Net Worth of Tony Danza is $40 million.
2. Where was Tony Danza born?
The birthplace of Tony Danza is Brooklyn, New York, United States.
3. What is Tony Danza‘s true ethnicity?
He believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Tony Danza?
Tony Danza completed his graduation.
5. Is Tony Danza Married?
Tony Danza is married to Rhonda Yeoman In 1970 And Tracy Robinson
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.