Tom Hulce is an American actor and theater producer. He is best known for playing Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in the Academy Award-winning film Amadeus (1984). Quasimodo in Disney’s animated film The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996).
Tom Hulce was born in 6 December 1953 (Age: 69 Years, as in 2023) in Detroit, Michigan, United States. He completed his schooling at North Carolina School of the Arts and completed his graduation Interlochen Center for the Arts University of North Carolina. Tom Hulce is 5 feet and 8 inches tall, and his body weight is around 82 Kg.
Tom Hulce Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Thomas Edward Hulce|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, Theater Producer|
|Tom Hulce||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||6 December 1953|
|Birthplace||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Hometown||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Tom Hulce||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||North Carolina School of the Arts|
|College||Interlochen Center for the Arts|
University of North Carolina
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Tom Hulce?
|Tom Hulce||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 8 inches|
|In centimeters||173 cm|
|In meters||1.73 m|
How much does Tom Hulce weigh?
|Tom Hulce||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||82 kg|
|In Pounds||180 lbs|
How old is Tom Hulce?
|Birth Date||6 December 1953|
|Age (as of 2023)||69|
|Tom Hulce||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
|Tom Hulce||Eye/Hair Color|
|Hair Color||Salt and Pepper|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Father||Raymond Albert Hulce|
|Siblings||2 Name not known|
Girlfriend & Spouse
|Tom Hulce dated –||Not Known|
|Tom Hulce||Spouse & Children|
|Film Debut||September 30, 1955 (1977)|
|Television Debut||Great Performances (1975)|
What is Tom Hulce’s Salary?
Tom Hulce Charges $50000 USD To 200000 Per Month and his main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Month||$50000 USD To 200000|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Tom Hulce’s Net Worth?
Tom Hulce has an estimated total Net Worth of $58 Million.
|Tom Hulce||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$58 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Tom Hulce has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tom Hulce
• Hulce made his acting debut in 1975 on Broadway opposite Anthony Hopkins in Equus. During the late 1970s and early 1980s, he worked primarily as a theater actor, with occasional film appearances.
• His first film role was in the 1977 James His Dean-influenced film (September 30, 1955). His next film role was freshman Lawrence “Pinto” Kroger in the classic his comedy Animal House (1978).
• In 1983, he played a shooting victim on the television show St. Elsewhere. In the early 1980s, despite fierce competition (including David Bowie, Mikhail Baryshnikov, Mark Hamill, Kenneth Branagh, Peter Shaffer’s film directed by Milos Forman.
• In the edition, Hulce was chosen for the role of Mozart to play Amadeus. In 1985, he received an Oscar nomination for Best Actor for his performance, losing to co-star F. Murray Abraham.
• In his acceptance speech, Abraham paid tribute to his co-star, saying, “There’s only one thing I miss tonight and that’s Tom Hulce by my side.”
• In 1989, he played the mentally disabled Garbage His Collector in his 1988 film Dominic and Eugene, earning him his second Golden Globe Award nomination for Best Actor for his critically acclaimed performance.
• In 1988, he played the lead role in the British-Dutch film Shadowman directed by Polish director Pyotr Andreev.
• In 1990, he received his first Emmy nomination for playing 1960s civil rights activist Michael Schwarner in the 1990 television movie Murder in Mississippi.
• In 1991, he played Joseph Stalin’s projectionist in Russian director Andrei Konchalovsky’s film The Inner Circle. In 1996, he won an Emmy Award for playing a pediatrician in the TV movie adaptation of Wendy Wasserstein’s play The Heidi Chronicle.
• Hulce remained active in theater throughout her acting career. Alongside Equus, he starred in Broadway productions of Two Monday Memories and A Few Good Men, for which he was nominated for a Tony Award in 1990.
• In the mid-1980s, he appeared in two different productions of early playwright Larry Kramer’s AIDS-era drama The Normal Heart. His regional plays include Eastern Standard at the Seattle Repertory Theater in 1988 and Nothing Sacred at the Mark Taper Forum.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Tom Hulce?
At present, the Net Worth of Tom Hulce is $58 million.
2. Where was Tom Hulce born?
The birthplace of Tom Hulce is Detroit, Michigan, United States.
3. What is Tom Hulce’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Tom Hulce?
5. Is Tom Hulce Married?
Tom Hulce is married to Cecilia Ermini.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.