Tiger Shroff An Indian actor in Hindi films. Born to actors Jackie Shroff and Ayesha Dutt, Shroff made his film debut in the action romance Hero Panty (2014), winning the IIFA Award Star for Debut of the Year – Male. He has been on Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list since 2018. Shroff starred in the commercially successful action films Baaghi (2016), Baaghi 2 (2018) and War (2019). These films established him as a young action star. In 2019, Shroff founded the mixed martial arts organization Matrix Fight Night (MFN).
Tiger Shroff was born in 2 March 1990 (Age: 33 Years, as in 2023) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He completed his schooling at Besant Montessori School, Juhu, Mumbai and completed his 12th Standard (University drop-out). Tiger Shroff is 5 feet and 9 inches tall, and his body weight is around 70 Kg.
Tiger Shroff Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Jai Hemant Shroff|
|Profession||Actor, Dancer, Martial Artist|
|Tiger Shroff||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||2 March 1990|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Tiger Shroff||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||Besant Montessori School, Juhu, Mumbai|
American School of Bombay, Mumbai
|College||Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||12th Standard (University drop-out)|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Tiger Shroff?
|Tiger Shroff||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 9 inches|
|In centimeters||175 cm|
|In meters||1.75 m|
How much does Tiger Shroff weigh?
|Tiger Shroff||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||70 kg|
|In Pounds||154 lbs|
How old is Tiger Shroff?
|Birth Date||2 March 1990|
|Age (as of 2023)||33|
|Tiger Shroff||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Tiger Shroff||Eye/Hair Color|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Father||Jackie Shroff (Actor)|
|Mother||Ayesha Dutt (Producer)|
|Sister||Krishna Shroff (Sister)|
Girlfriend & Spouse
|Tiger Shroff dated –||Disha Patani (Actress)|
|Tiger Shroff||Spouse & Children|
|Film Debut||Heropanti (2014)|
What is Tiger Shroff’s Salary?
Tiger Shroff Charges Rs 5 Crores Per Movie and her main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements
Tiger Shroff’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Rs 5 Crores|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Tiger Shroff’s Net Worth?
Tiger Shroff has an estimated total Net Worth of Rs 104 Crores.
|Tiger Shroff||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||Rs 104 Crores|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Tiger Shroff has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
- BMW 5-series
- BMW M5
- Toyota Innova
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tiger Shroff
• Shroff signed with producer Sajid Nadiadwala to make his film debut in Sabbir Khan’s action romantic comedy Heropanti. To prepare for this role, he underwent flexibility training from Jilly Mawai.
• Heropanti was released on 23rd May 2014 and was produced with a final budget of INR 250 million. His £780 million (US$9.8 million) box office worldwide Heropanti became a hit film.
• In 2016, Shroff once again teamed with Nadiadwala and Sabbir in Baaghi (2016), set against the backdrop of a martial arts school, which also starred Shraddha Kapoor and Sudheer Babu. Baaghi earned £1.29 billion (US$16 million) in global markets, becoming his first big hit. Tiger Shroff was praised for his action, stunts and tough physique.
• In 2018, Shroff reached a turning point in his career and established himself in the industry with Ahmed Khan’s Baaghi 2, the spiritual sequel to Baaghi and the second installment in the Baaghi film series opposite Disha Patani.
• His next film war Starring Hrithik Roshan is his best movie of all time. The War has set a historic record by creating the highest opening day collection of Bollywood films in India with over INR 5.335 billion.
• Tiger Shroff will star in Vikas Baals Ganapas – Part 1, an Indian/Bollywood action thriller film in which Kriti Sanon and Amitabh Bachchan play key roles. The film will be released on October 20, 2023 will be published on Dussehra special occasions. Ganapath is currently planned as a multi-part project. He will also co-star with Akshay Kumar and Prithviraj Sukumaran in Ali Abbas Zafar’s Bade Miyan Chote Miyan, which opens in Christmas 2023.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Tiger Shroff?
At present, the Net Worth of Tiger Shroff is Rs 104 Crores.
2. Where was Tiger Shroff born?
The birthplace of Tiger Shroff is Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
3. What is Tiger Shroff’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Hinduism.
4. What is the educational qualification of Tiger Shroff?
Tiger Shroff completed 12th Standard (University drop-out).
5. Is Tiger Shroff Married?
Tiger Shroff is unmarried.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.