Sunil Narine is a Trinidadian cricketer who plays internationally Cricket for the West Indies international cricket team and Trinidad and Tobago in domestic cricket and Kolkata Knight Riders in the Indian Premier League (IPL) since 2012. Sunil Narine is a Right-arm off breakand Left-hand batsman.
Sunil Narine Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Sunil Philip Narine
Right Arm Medium
- #74 West Indies International Cricket Team
- #74 Trinidad & Tobago Domestic Cricket Team
- #74 Kolkata Knight Riders (IPL)
- National Team – West Indies International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Trinidad & Tobago Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Kolkata Knight Riders (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Sunil Narine was born on 26 May 1988 in Arima, Trinidad & Tobago.
He is currently 33 years old (as in 2021).
Arima, Trinidad & Tobago
- School –
- Not Known
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
- In Kilograms – 78 kg
- In Pounds – 172 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Late Shadeed Narine
- Mother – Christina Narine
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Sunil Narine dated –
- Nandita Kumar
- Wife – Nandita Kumar
7 June 2012 vs Engand in Birmingham
5 December 2011 vs India in Ahmedabad
27 March 2012 vs Australia in St Lucia
Sunil Narine made his IPL debut for Kolkata Knight Riders. Kolkata Buy him in Rs 3.51 crore in the auctions of IPL 2019.
• Took all the 10 wickets for 55 runs in an innings in an under-19 trial match in 2006.
• only bowler to bowl a maiden super over in T20 cricket.
• Sunil Narine holds the joint record with Yusuf Pathan to score the fastest half-century in the IPL (15 balls).
In 2015, Sunil was suspended from bowling in international cricket after it was found that his bowling action was illegal.
Sunil Narine Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not Known
Test Fee: Not Known
ODI Fee: Not Known
T20 Fee: Not Known
IPL 13: ₹8.5 crores (US$1.2 million)
Sunil Narine has an estimated total Networth of Rs 100 Crores ($14 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Sunil Narine Cars And Bikes Collection
Sunil Narine has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
- Audi R8
- Mercedes Benz S Class
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sunil Narine
• In IPL 2013, Narine took a hat-trick against Kings XI Punjab by dismissing David Hussey, Azhar Mahmood, and Gurkeerat Singh.
• His father named him Sunil beacuse his father was a big fan of Sunil Gavaskar.
• He is the first-ever bowler to bowl a maiden super over in T20 cricket to Nicholas Pooran in a Super Over in a Caribbean Premier League (CPL) match against Red Steel.
• Once Sunil scored 4 consecutive 6’s off Glenn Maxwell’s bowling in an ODI.