Sidharth Shukla is an Indian actor, presenter and model who appeared in Hindi television and films. He was known for his roles in Balikavadu, Broken But Beautiful 3 and Dilsedir Tak. He has appeared as the winner of the reality shows Big Boss 13 and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 7. He hosted his Savdhaan India and He hosted India’s Got Talent. He won his title of Best Model in the World in December 2005, beating out his 40 contestants in Asia, Latin America and Europe. He made his acting debut in 2008 with a lead role in the show Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na. In 2014, Shukla made his Bollywood debut as a supporting role in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania.
Sidharth Shukla was born in 12 December 1980 (Age: At the time died, as in 2023) in Mumbai, Maharastra, India. He completed his schooling at St. Xavier’s High School, Fort, Mumbai and completed his Graduation in Interior Designing. Sidharth Shukla is 6 feet and 2 inches tall, and his body weight is around 75 Kg. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Black Eyes. Sidharth Shukla always keeps himself fit and he is very health Conscious.
Sidharth Shukla Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Sidharth Shukla|
|Sidharth Shukla||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||12 December 1980|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Age||At the time died|
|Hometown||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Sidharth Shukla||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||St. Xavier’s High School, Fort, Mumbai|
|College||Rachana Sansad School of Interior Design|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Interior Designing|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Sidharth Shukla?
|Sidharth Shukla||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||6 feet 2 inches|
|In centimeters||188 cm|
|In meters||1.88 m|
How much does Sidharth Shukla weigh?
|Sidharth Shukla||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||75 kg|
|In Pounds||165 lbs|
How old is Sidharth Shukla?
|Birth Date||12 December 1980|
|Age (as of 2023)||At the time died|
|Sidharth Shukla||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Sidharth Shukla||Eye/Hair Color|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Father||Late Ashok Shukla (Civil Engineer; Employee of the Reserve Bank of India)|
|Mother||Rita Shukla (Homemaker)|
|Sister||Preeti Shukla (Elder), Neetu Shukla (Elder; senior manager at Nucleus Office Parks, Mumbai)|
Girlfriend & Spouse
|Shilpa Shinde (Actor)|
|Drashti Dhami (Rumoured; Actor)|
|Shefali Jariwala (Actor; Dancer)|
|Sidharth Shukla dated –||Smita Bansal (Rumoured; Actor)|
|Tanishaa Mukerji (Rumoured; Actor)|
|Rashami Desai (Rumoured; Actor)|
|Akanksha Puri (Rumoured; Actor and Model)|
|Arti Singh (Rumoured; Actor)|
|Shehnaaz Gill (Actress and Singer)|
|Sidharth Shukla||Spouse & Children|
|Film Debut||Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania (2014) as Angad Bedi|
|Television Debut||Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na (2008) as Shubh Ranawat|
|Web Series Debut||Broken But Beautiful 3 (2021) as Agastya Rao|
What is Sidharth Shukla’s Salary?
Sidharth Shukla Charges Rs 70k Per Episode and her main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements
Sidharth Shukla’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Episode||Rs. 70k|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Rs. 1.68crore +|
What is Sidharth Shukla’s Net Worth?
Sidharth Shukla has an estimated total Net Worth of Rs 35 Crores.
|Sidharth Shukla||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||Rs 35 Crores|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Sidharth Shukla has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
- BMW X5
- Black Sapphire Paint Finish SUV X5
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sidharth Shukla
• In 2004 Shukla placed second in the Gladrags Manhunt and Megamodel Contest. He appeared in the video “Resham Ka Rumal” sung by Ira Arun.
• In 2005, he represented India at the World’s Best Model Contest in Turkey, becoming the first Indian and first Asian to win the title against 40 contestants from Asia, Latin America and Europe. After winning the title, he appeared in advertisements for Bajaj Avenger, ICICI, and Digjam.
• In 2008, he made his acting debut with a lead role in the Sony TV show Aastha Chaudhary opposite Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na, Shukla played Shubh Ranawat, a man devoted to his work and family.
• In 2013, Shukla participated in the famous dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 and was eliminated in week 11. Shukla was reported to have signed a three-film deal with Dharma Productions.
• In 2014, Shukla made her Bollywood debut in the romantic comedy Humpty Sharma Ki dulhaniya, playing the role of Angad Bedi, an NRI doctor and fiancé of the main character played by Alia Bhatt. The film won the award for Breakthrough His Supporting His Performance (Male) at the 2015 Stardust Awards.
• In 2019, he participated in the reality show Bigg Boss 13 and was declared the winner in February 2020. Ormax Media ranked Shukla as Bigg Boss 13’s most popular contestant and ranked #1 for 20 consecutive weeks. He was named among the 13 most popular Bigg Boss nominees in polls by Hindustan Times, India TV News, and The Times of India. He was the most tweeted contestant on his Bigg Boss 13.
• Shukla made his OTT debut as Agastya Rao in Season 3 of the romantic web series Broken But Beautiful, facing off against Sonia Rathee, streamed on ALTBalaji and MX Player.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Sidharth Shukla?
At present, the Net Worth of Sidharth Shukla is Rs 35 Crores.
2. Where was Sidharth Shukla born?
The birthplace of Sidharth Shukla is Hayward, California, United States.
3. What is Sidharth Shukla’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Hinduism.
4. What is the educational qualification of Sidharth Shukla?
Sidharth Shukla completed his Graduation in Interior Designing.
5. Is Sidharth Shukla Married?
Sidharth Shukla is unmarried.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data