Siddharth is an Indian actor, playback singer, and film producer. He made his acting debut with “Boys” (2003) in Tamil cinema, gaining recognition for his natural talent and on-screen presence. He further established himself as a leading actor in Telugu cinema with films like “Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana” (2005) and “Bommarillu” (2006). Siddharth also made a mark in Hindi cinema with “Rang De Basanti” (2006), which earned critical acclaim.
Siddharth was born in 17 April 1979 (Age: 44 Years, as in 2023) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. He completed his schooling at DAV Boys’ Senior Secondary School, Chennai, India
Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, Delhi, India, and completed his Bachelor of Commerce (Honors) degree from Kirori Mal College, New Delhi, and MBA from S P Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai. Siddharth is 5 feet and 10 inches tall, and his body weight is around 74 Kg.
Siddharth Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Siddharth Suryanarayan|
|Profession||Film actor, Film producer, Playback singer|
|Date of Birth||17 April 1979|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||DAV Boys’ Senior Secondary School, Chennai, India|
Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, Delhi, India
|College||Kirori Mal College, New Delhi, India|
S P Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai, India
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (Honors) degree from Kirori Mal College, New Delhi|
MBA from S P Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Siddharth?
|In feet||5 feet 10 inches|
|In centimeters||173 cm|
|In meters||1.73 m|
How much does Siddharth weigh?
|In Kilograms||74 kg|
|In Pounds||163 lbs|
How old is Siddharth?
|Birth Date||17 April 1979|
|Age (as of 2023)||44|
|Siddharth||Body Measurements (approx.)|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Mother||Name Not Known|
Girlfriend & Spouse
|Siddharth dated –||Soha Ali Khan, Indian Actress (2007-2008)|
|Shruti Hassan, Indian Actress (2009-2011)|
|Samantha, Indian Actress (2012-2014)|
|Siddharth||Spouse & Children|
|Wife||Meghna Narayan (m. 2003–2007)|
|Film Debut||Boys (2003)|
What is Siddharth’s Salary?
Siddharth Charges Rs 5-7 Crores Per Movie and her main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements
|Salary Per Movie||Rs 5-7 Crores|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Siddharth’s Net Worth?
Siddharth has an estimated total Net Worth of Rs 70 Crores.
|Net Worth||Rs 70 Crores|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Siddharth has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Siddharth
• Siddharth began his career in the entertainment industry as an assistant director to filmmaker Mani Ratnam. However, his passion for acting led him to pursue a career in front of the camera.
• Siddharth made his acting debut in the Tamil film industry with “Boys” (2003), directed by Shankar. The film, which explored the lives of urban teenagers, received critical acclaim, and Siddharth’s performance was widely appreciated.
• His natural acting skills and charismatic screen presence earned him a loyal fan base.
• Following the success of “Boys,” Siddharth ventured into Telugu cinema with the film “Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana” (2005), directed by Prabhu Deva. The romantic comedy became a huge commercial success and established Siddharth as a leading actor in the Telugu film industry.
• He continued to work in Telugu cinema with films like “Bommarillu” (2006), “Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam” (2009), and “Oh My Friend” (2011), portraying diverse characters and showcasing his versatility.
• Siddharth also made his foray into Hindi cinema with the critically acclaimed film “Rang De Basanti” (2006), directed by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra.
• The film, which tackled social and political issues, received widespread recognition and was nominated for the Best Foreign Language Film category at the 2007 Academy Awards. Siddharth’s portrayal of Karan Singhania earned him praise and introduced him to a wider audience.
• Throughout his career, Siddharth has been known for his selective approach to films, choosing projects that offer unique narratives and challenging roles.
• He has worked with acclaimed filmmakers like Mani Ratnam, Shankar, and Vetrimaaran, collaborating on films such as “Ayutha Ezhuthu” (2004), “Anaganaga O Dheerudu” (2011), and “Jigarthanda” (2014).
• Apart from his acting career, Siddharth has also showcased his singing talent by lending his voice to several film songs. His melodious vocals have added depth to the soundtracks of films like “Bommarillu” (2006) and “180” (2011).
• Siddharth has also produced films under his banner, Etaki Entertainment, including “Kadhalil Sodhappuvadhu Yeppadi” (2012) and “Jil Jung Juk” (2016).
1. What is the current Net Worth of Siddharth?
At present, the Net Worth of Siddharth is Rs 70 Crores.
2. Where was Siddharth born?
The birthplace of Siddharth is Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
3. What is Siddharth‘s true ethnicity?
He believes in Hinduism.
4. What is the educational qualification of Siddharth?
Siddharth completed his Graduation.
5. Is Siddharth Married?
Siddharth is married to Meghna Narayan In 2003.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.