Siddharth is an Indian film actor, film producer, playback singer who works in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi films. He debuted in 2002 with a minor role in Kannathil Muthamittal and has since worked in more than 47 films and 4 television shows.
Siddharth Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Movies, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Film actor, Film producer, Playback singer
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Siddharth was born on 17 April 1979, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
He is currently 32 years old (as in 2021).
- School –
- DAV Boys’ Senior Secondary School, Chennai, India
- Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, Delhi, India
- College –
- Kirori Mal College, New Delhi, India
- S P Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai, India
- Educational Qualification –
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honors) degree from Kirori Mal College, New Delhi
- MBA from S P Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 74 kg
- In Pounds – 163 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Suryanarayan
- Mother – Not Known
- Siblings – Jayendra (Brother), Sandhya(Sister)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Siddharth dated –
- Meghna (2003-2006)
- Soha Ali Khan, Indian Actress (2007-2008)
- Shruti Hassan, Indian Actress (2009-2011)
- Samantha, Indian Actress (2012-2014)
• Wife – Meghna (2003-2006)
• Telugu Film – Boys (2003)
• Producer – Kadhalil Sodhappuvadhu Yeppadi (2012)
• Television Debut – Bollywood Hero (2009)
- Not Known
Siddharth Salary And Net worth
Siddharth Charges Rs 5-7 Crores Per Movie.
Siddharth has an estimated total Networth of Rs 14 Crores ($2 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and acting.
Siddharth Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Siddharth
• Siddharth is an Indian film actor, film producer, playback singer who works in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi films.