Shardul Thakur is an Indian cricketer who plays for Mumbai in domestic cricket and Chennai Super Kings in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021. Shardul Thakur is a Right-arm medium Bowler and Right-hand batsman.
Shardul Thakur Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Shardul Narendra Thakur
Right Arm Medium
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Mumbai Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Chennai Super Kings
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Shardul Thakur was born on 16 October 1991 in Palghar, Maharashtra, India.
He is currently 30 years old (as in 2021).
Palghar, Maharashtra, India
- School –
- Anand Ashram Convent English High School, Palghar, Mumbai
- Swami Vivekanand International School, Palghar, Mumbai
- College –
- University of Mumbai
- Educational Qualification –
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Narendra Thakur
- Mother – Not Known
- Siblings – Not Known
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Shardul Thakur dated –
- Not Known
Career Turning Point
His ability to swing the bowl and his performances in domestic cricket made it possible for the paceman to play in the Indian Premier League in 2015.
12 October 2018 v West Indies
31 August 2017 v Sri Lanka
21 February 2018 v South Africa
Shardul Thakur made his IPL debut for Kings XI Punjab. Kings XI Punjab Buy him Rs 20 lakhs in the auctions of IPL 2014.
• While playing for his school in the Harris Shield Trophy 2006, Thakur hit 6 sixes in an over and became the third ever cricketer to do so.
• In the 2012-13 Ranji season, he took 27 wickets in 6 matches averaging 26.25 which included one five-wicket haul.
• Thakur claimed 48 wickets in the ten matches of Ranji season 2013-14. His 5 five-wicket haul in the tournament helped him finish the season with the average of 20.81.
Shardul Thakur Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not known
Test Fee: Not known
ODI Fee: Not known
T20 Fee: Not known
IPL 13: Rs. 26 lakh
Shardul Thakur has an estimated total Networth of Rs 14 crore ($2 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Shardul Thakur Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shardul Thakur
• Shardul was once a fat lad and weighed about 85 kgs, for which, he was suggested by the former Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar to get it cut so as to appear on Television playing the game for the country.
• He was selected to represent Mumbai in Ranji Trophy in 2013 but was widely criticized for his overweight physique.