Shardul Thakur is an Indian international cricketer who plays for Mumbai in domestic cricket and currently plays for Chennai super kings in the Indian premier league. He is a right handed batsman and right arm medium fast bowler.
Shardul Thakur Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Shardul Narendra Thakur
Right Arm Medium
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Mumbai Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Chennai Super Kings
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Shardul Thakur was born on 16 October 1991 in Palghar, Maharashtra, India.
He is currently 30 years old (as in 2021).
Palghar, Maharashtra, India
- School –
- Anand Ashram Convent English High School, Palghar, Mumbai
- Swami Vivekanand International School, Palghar, Mumbai
- College –
- University of Mumbai
- Educational Qualification –
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Narendra Thakur
- Mother – Not Known
- Siblings – Not Known
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Shardul Thakur dated –
- Not Known
Career Turning Point
In Ranji trophy 2013-14 he took total 27 wickets and one five wicket haul in six matches. Also in Ranji 2014-2015 he took 48 wickets from ten matches with five five wicket hauls. After this IPl franchise bought him for 2012 IPL.
Shardul Thakur made his test cricket debut against west indies on 12 october 2018.
Shardul Thakur made his one day international debut against Sri lanka on 31 August 2017.
Shardul Thakur made his T20 debut against South Africa on 21 february 2018.
Shardul Thakur made his IPL debut for Kings XI Punjab. He was selected for team Kings XI Punjab in IPL auction 2014 for 20 lakhs and played his debut match in 2014.
• While playing for his school in the Harris Shield Trophy 2006, Thakur hit 6 sixes in an over and became the third ever cricketer to do so.
• In the 2012-13 Ranji season, he took 27 wickets in 6 matches averaging 26.25 which included one five-wicket haul.
• Thakur claimed 48 wickets in the ten matches of Ranji season 2013-14. His 5 five-wicket haul in the tournament helped him finish the season with the average of 20.81.
Shardul Thakur Salary
Shardul Thakur’s salary is 2.6 crore per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 2.6 crores from IPL since 2021.
|Name||Shardul Thakur Salary|
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 20 Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 2.6 Crores +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 3-5 Lakhs|
|Income Source||BCCI, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 2.6 crores|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 11.2 crore|
Shardul Thakur’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 2.6 crores|
|2020||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 2.6 crores|
|2019||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 2.6 crores|
|2018||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 2.6 crores|
|2017||Rising Pune Supergiant||Rs. 20 Lacs|
|2016||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 20 Lacs|
|2015||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 20 Lacs|
|2014||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 20 Lacs|
|Total||Rs. 11.2 crore|
Shardul Thakur Net Worth
Shardul Thakur has an estimated total Net worth of Rs. 23 Crores ($ 3.3 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
|Name||Shardul Thakur Net Worth|
|Net Worth (2021)||$3.3Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 23 Crores|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Shardul Thakur Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shardul Thakur
• In a school cricket match he hit 6 sixes from 6 balls in an over while playing for swami vivekanand international school,Borivali.
• He was born and raised in Palghar, Maharashtra, India.
• Initially he was overweight about 83 kgs and selectors criticized him for not being fit for a fast bowler.
• He became the second Indian cricketer to wear the number 10 jersey after Sachin Tendulkar. But due to controversial comments on social media he changed his jersey number to 54.
• In the Harris shield trophy Shardul hits six sixes in an over for his school and becomes their cricketer to do this.
• Shardul took 27 wickets in 6 matches in Ranji season 2012-13 with an average of 26.25 which included one five wicket haul.
• In the 2013-14 Ranji season he took 48 wickets in ten matches with a five wicket haul.
• In the 2015-16 Ranji trophy series Shardul picked 8 wickets against Saurashtra and led Mumbai win its Ranji trophy Title.
• He completed his studies at Anand Ashram Convent English High School, Palghar, Mumbai and Swami Vivekanand International School, Palghar, Mumbai.
• Shardul completed his graduation at University of Mumbai.
• Glenn McGrath helped him to improve his bowling skills.