Sarah Lancashire is an English actress. She is known for her roles on screen and stage. For their collective acting achievements, Lancashire has received numerous accolades throughout her 40-year career, including two British Academy Television Awards for her. In July 2000, Lancashire signed her two-year Golden Handcuffs contract with broadcaster ITV, which made her the highest-paid television actress in the UK.
Sarah Lancashire was born in 10 October 1964 (Age: 58 Years, as in 2023) in Oldham, United Kingdom. She completed her schooling at Guildhall School of Music and Drama and completed her graduation from Oldham College. Sarah Lancashire is 5 feet and 7 inches tall, and her body weight is around 60 Kg.
Sarah Lancashire Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Sarah-Jane Abigail Lancashire|
|Sarah Lancashire||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||10 October 1964|
|Birthplace||Oldham, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||Oldham, United Kingdom|
|Sarah Lancashire||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||Guildhall School of Music and Drama|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Sarah Lancashire?
|Sarah Lancashire||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 7 inches|
|In centimeters||170 cm|
|In meters||1.70 m|
How much does Sarah Lancashire weigh?
|Sarah Lancashire||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||60 kg|
|In Pounds||132 lbs|
How old is Sarah Lancashire?
|Birth Date||10 October 1964|
|Age (as of 2023)||58|
|Sarah Lancashire||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Sarah Lancashire||Eye/Hair Color|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Brother||Simon Lancashire, James Lancashire, John Lancashire|
Boyfriend & Husband
|Sarah Lancashire dated –||Not Known|
|Sarah Lancashire||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Gary Hargreaves (m. 1987; div. 1997)|
|Second Husband||Peter Salmon (m. 2001)|
|Son||Joseph Peter Salmon, Thomas Hargreaves, and Matthew Hargreaves|
|Film Debut||And When Did You Last See Your Father?(2007)|
|Television Debut||Coronation Street (1987)|
What is Sarah Lancashire’s Salary?
Sarah Lancashire’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not Known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Sarah Lancashire’s Net Worth?
Sarah Lancashire has an estimated total Net Worth of $82 Million.
|Sarah Lancashire||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$82 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Sarah Lancashire has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sarah Lancashire
• During her early career, Lancashire took long breaks between theater performances. In order to secure herself financially, she worked for her five years as an acting teacher at the University of Salford, in parallel with her acting work.
• Professor Ron Cook, Principal of the University’s Department of Media, Music and Performance, has spoken of Lancashire’s time as a visiting lecturer in acting and characterization, saying that Lancashire had a “huge influence” on the founding stages of the university’s drama department. She was performing student works.
• In 1987, Lancashire briefly appeared on Coronation Street as Wendy Farmer, a potential lodger for series regular Jack Duckworth (Bill Turmay). She also appeared in an episode of the children’s anthology series drama Rama and one episode of the ITV sitcom Watch in the late 1980s.
• In 1990 Lancashire got her “big break” as Linda in Willie Russell’s production of The Blood Brothers at the Albury Theatre.
•For her role in the second series of Happy Valley, Lancashire won the 2017 National Television Awards for Best Dramatic Performance and the BAFTA Television Awards for Best Actress.
• In September 2012, Lancashire starred as Miss Audrey, Head of Womenswear, in the six-part series The Paradise, set in her late 19th century department store in northern England.
• In this drama, which aired in October 2015, Lancashire played Madge, her manager on stage, unrequited love for “Sir” (Anthony Hopkins), the leader of her repertory troupe, puts her at odds with his dresser and best friend Norman (Ian McKellen).
• In early 2017, she began voicing the character of “Headmonstress” Mrs Twirlyhorn in the animated preschool series School of Roars airing on Cbeebies.
• In 2018, she was described as a “skilled, no-nonsense social worker” in the four-part drama series Kili, written by Jack Thorne and co-produced by Channel 4 and American On.
• Miriam and her social services come under scrutiny as the miniseries follows a black girl living with a white foster couple who is murdered while visiting her family.
• Lancashire played her Julia Child in the HBO Max drama Julia. The eight-part series will debut on the channel in March 2022. After positive reviews, the series was renewed for May 2022.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Sarah Lancashire?
At present, the Net Worth of Sarah Lancashire is $82 million.
2. Where was Sarah Lancashire born?
The birthplace of Sarah Lancashire is Oldham, United Kingdom.
3. What is Sarah Lancashire’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Sarah Lancashire?
Sarah Lancashire completed her Graduation.
5. Is Sarah Lancashire Married?
Sarah Lancashire is married to Gary Hargreaves In 1987, And, Peter Salmon In 2001.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.