Rishabh Pant is a Indian international cricketer. who is a Left-handed Wicket-keeper-batsman and plays domestic cricket for the Delhi and Delhi Capitals in the Indian Premier League (IPL 2020).
Rishabh Pant Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Rishabh Rajendra Pant
Professional Cricketer (Batsman, Wicket-keeper)
Left Arm Medium
- #77 India International Cricket Team
- #77 Delhi Domestic Cricket Team
- #77 Delhi Capitals (IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Delhi Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Delhi Capitals (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Pant was born on 4 October 1997 in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
He is currently 23 years old (as in 2020).
Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India
- School –
- The Indian Public School, Dehradun
- College –
- Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi University, New Delhi
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
Family & Relationship
Rishabh Pant Parents & Siblings
- Father – Rajendra Pant (Died in 2017)
- Mother – Saroj Pant
- Siblings – Sakshi Pant (Elder Sister)
Girlfriend & Spouse
Rishabh Pant dated –
- Isha Negi – Rishabh Pant is dating with Isha Negi.
Pant made his One Day International debut on 21 October 2018, playing against West Indies at Guwahati.
In 2018, he played his first test match against England at Nottingham on 18 August 2018.
On 1 February 2017, Pant played his first international T20 against England at Bengaluru.
Pant made his IPL debut for Delhi Daredevils. Delhi bagged him in INR 1.9 crore.
- Second youngest player for India to debut in a T20I match.
- First batsman for India to begin his career in Test cricket with a six
- Fastest wicket-keeper for India to affect fifty dismissals in Test cricket.
- he became the 1st Indian and 12th overall player to hit a six as the first scoring shot on Test debut.
- The first-ever Indian-wicketkeeper to score a century in England.
- he became the 1st Indian wicketkeeper to score a century in the fourth innings of a Test.
- ICC Emerging Cricketer of the Year Award – 2018.
- ICC Rising Star of the squad – ICC World Cup 2019.
Rishabh Pant Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Rs. 5 crore
Test Fee: Rs. 6 lakh
ODI Fee: Rs. 4 lakh
T20 Fee: Rs. 2 lakh
IPL 13: Rs. 8 crore
Rishabh Pant has an estimated total Networth of INR 140 Crores ($16 million) in 2020, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Rishabh Pant Cars And Bikes Collection
Rishabh Pant has a lot of luxury Car collections including the Lamborghini Huracan and Mercedes-Benz GLC.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rishabh Pant
• Rishabh always wanted to be a cricketer and grew up sculpting the Australian wicketkeeper-batsman, Adam Gilchrist.
• At the age of 12, he moved to Delhi from Roorkee for professional coaching in cricket. Initially, he was admitted to the Sonnet Club, where his childhood coach Tarak Sinha suggested him to go to Rajasthan for better opportunities in cricket.
• He represented Rajasthan at U-14 and U-16 levels. He faced unfairness in the Rajasthan cricket circle for being an outsider and was forced out of the academy.
• To save his cricketing career, Pant moved from Rajasthan to Delhi, which Turns out to be the right move for him; As he performed exceptionally well for Delhi in various age-level tournaments, and made his first-class debut for Delhi in 2015.
• When he started playing for the India-A team, his coach Rahul Dravid played a big role in grooming his batting skills as he worked long hours with Pant to improve his batting.
• Delhi Daredevils bought him for ₹1.9 crore from a base price of ₹10 lakhs in the IPL Auction 2016.
• Very few people know that he is a good gymnast.