Randy Quaid is an American actor known for his roles in both serious dramas and light comedies. He was nominated for an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award, and a Golden Globe Award for his role in 1973’s The Last Detail. In 1978, he played a prisoner in The Midnight Express. Quaid is also known for his role as Cousin Eddie in the National Lampoon’s Vacation film.
Randy Quaid was born in 1 October 1950 (Age: 72 Years, as in 2023) in Houston, Texas, United States. Randy Quaid is 6 feet and 4½ inches tall, and his body weight is around 110 Kg.
Randy Quaid Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Randy Randall Rudy Quaid|
|Date of Birth||1 October 1950|
|Birthplace||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Hometown||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Randy Quaid||Educational Backgrounds|
|Educational Qualification||University of Houston|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Randy Quaid?
|Randy Quaid||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||6 feet 4½ inches|
|In centimeters||194 cm|
|In meters||1.94 m|
How much does Randy Quaid weigh?
|Randy Quaid||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||110 kg|
|In Pounds||243 lbs|
How old is Randy Quaid?
|Birth Date||1 October 1950|
|Age (as of 2023)||72|
|Randy Quaid||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||12 (US)|
|Randy Quaid||Eye/Hair Color|
|Hair Color||Brown Light|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Mother||Juanita Bonniedale Jordan|
|Brother||Buddy Quaid, Dennis Quaid|
Girlfriend & Spouse
|Randy Quaid dated –||Sharon Farrell (1979)|
|Randy Quaid||Spouse & Children|
|Wife||Ella Jolly (1980–1986)|
|Second Wife||Evi Quaid (1989–present)|
|Film Debut||The Last Picture Show (1971)|
|Television Debut||Guyana Tragedy (1980)|
What is Randy Quaid’s Salary?
Randy Quaid Charges $150 Thousand Per Movie and his main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
Randy Quaid’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||$150 Thousand|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Randy Quaid’s Net Worth?
Randy Quaid has an estimated total Net Worth of $1 Million.
|Randy Quaid||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Randy Quaid has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Randy Quaid
• Quaid’s first major, critically renowned role was in The Last Detail (1973). He played Larry Meadows, a young US Navy sailor on the way to a harsh sentence for petty theft. Jack Nicholson starred as a sailor hired to take him to prison.
• Quaid was named for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor, a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor (Film), and a BAFTA Award for Best Supporting Actor.
• In 1976, he starred in Missouri Breaks opposite Marlon Brando. In 1978, Quaid played a supporting role in Alan Parker’s drama The Midnight Express, in which an American and British imprisoned in Turkey.
• Quaid appeared alongside Charles Bronson in the 1975 action film about a Mexican prison break based on real events. Quaid also appeared in the comedies The Martian Go Home and Cold Dog Soup, and played the Spanish King in Goya’s Ghost.
• In 1987, he won a Golden Globe Award and was proposed for an Emmy Award for his portrayal of President Lyndon Johnson in LBJ: the early years.
• In 1981, Quaid appeared in the two-part TV adaptation of John Steinbeck’s novel Mice and Men, playing Lenny.
• Quaid’s other television credits include one season as a cast member on Saturday Night Live (SNL) (1985–1986), the role of gunslinger John Wesley Hardin in Laredo’s miniseries Streets, the short-lived series The Brotherhood of Poland, New Hampshire (2003) and Davis Rule (1991–1992).
• In 2005, he was nominated for a Golden Globe Award and an Emmy Award. He starred in the critically acclaimed CBS television miniseries He’s Elvis, where Elvis Presley’s manager and Tom played Colonel Parker.
• In 2004, Quaid took the stage and starred as Frank in the world premiere of Sam Shepard’s The God of Hell, produced by New School University at the Actors Studio Drama School in New York.
• He has appeared in highly rated Category 6 TV movies: Destruction Day (2004) and Category 7: The End of the World (2005) and appeared in Kabelstarz/Encore!’s Last Rites.
• Quaid, voiced the kernel Sanders in his radio and television commercials for the fried chicken fast food restaurant chain.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Randy Quaid?
At present, the Net Worth of Randy Quaid is $1 million.
2. Where was Randy Quaid born?
The birthplace of Randy Quaid is Houston, Texas, United States.
3. What is Randy Quaid’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Randy Quaid?
Randy Quaid completed his Graduation.
5. Is Randy Quaid Married?
Randy Quaid is married to Ella Jolly In 1980 And Evi Motolanez In 1989.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.