Rahul Chahar is an Indian cricketer who plays for Rajasthan in the domestic cricket matches and currently playing for Mumbai Indian in the Indian premier league. He is a right palm leg break bowler and right handed batsman.
Rahul Chahar Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Rahul Desraj Chahar
Right-arm leg break
Name Not known
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Rajasthan Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Mumbai Indians(IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Rahul Chahar was born on4 August 1999 in Bharatpur, Rajasthan.
He is currently 21 years old (as in 2021).
- School –
- Not known
- College –
- Not known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 11 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Lokendra Singh Chahar (retired from air force)
- Mother – Florence Rabada (Lawyer)
- Siblings – Deepak Chahar (cricketer) (Elder Brother), Malati Chahar (Sister)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Rahul Chahar dated –
- Not known
Career Turning Point
Rahul was the leading wicket-taker for Rajasthan in the 2018–19 Vijay Hazare Trophy, with twenty dismissals in nine matches. His regular performances in the Ranji trophy and syed mushtaq trophy attracted the franchise and Rising pune supergiants bought him for 10 lakhs in the IPL auctions 2017.
Not Debuted Yet
Rahul Chahar made his one day international debut against Sri Lanka on 23 July 2021.
Rahul Chahar made his T20 debut against West indies on 6 august 2019.
Rahul Chahar made his IPL debut for Rising Pune Supergiant. He was selected for team Rising Pune Supergiant in IPL auction 2017 for 10 lakhs and played his debut match in 2017.
Rahul Chahar Salary
Rahul Chahar’s salary is 1.9 crore per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 1.9 crores from IPL since 2021.
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 10 Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 1.9 Crores +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 3-5 Lakhs|
|Income Source||BCCI, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 1.9 crores|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 7.7 crore|
Rahul Chahar’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 1.9 crores|
|2020||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 1.9 crores|
|2019||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 1.9 crores|
|2018||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 1.9 crores|
|2017||Rising Pune Supergiant||Rs. 10 Lacs|
|Total||Rs. 7.7 crore|
Rahul Chahar Net Worth
Rahul Chahar has an estimated total Networth of Rs 7 crores ($1 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
|Name||Rahul Chahar Net Worth|
|Net Worth (2021)||$1 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 7 Crores|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Rahul Chahar Cars And Bikes Collection
Rahul Chahar has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
- A sportbike
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rahul Chahar
• He is a right-hand batsman and his bowling style is the Legbreak googly.
• Rahul was born in Hindu Jat family to Desraj Singh Chahar and Usha Chahar.
• His paternal uncle, Lokendra Singh Chahar is his cricket coach who trained him and his cousin Deepak Chahar together.
• Rahul started playing cricket after seeing his elder brother Deepak chahar at just age of 8.
• Rahul got engaged to his long-time girlfriend Ishani in 2019.
• Chahar made his first-class debut for Rajasthan in the 2016–17 Ranji Trophy on 5 November 2016.
• Rahul was the leading wicket-taker for Rajasthan in the 2018–19 Vijay Hazare Trophy, with twenty dismissals in nine matches.
• Rahul Chahar was named in India’s squad for the 2021 ICC Men’s T20 World Cup