Murugan ashwin is an Indian professional cricketer who plays for Tamil nadu in domestic cricket series and currently playing for Punjab kings in the Indian premier league. He is right handed batsman and right arm leg break bowler.
Murugan Ashwin Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Right-arm leg break
- #89 India International Cricket Team
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Tamil Nadu Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Kings Punjab (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Murugan Ashwin was born on 8 September 1990 in Sivaganga, Tamil Nadu, India.
He is currently 31 years old (as in 2021).
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- School –
- Santhome Higher Secondary School, Chennai
- DAV Public School, Chennai
- College –
- Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering, Chennai
- Educational Qualification –
- Mechanical Engineering
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – EraMurukan Ramasami (Writer)
- Mother – Not Known
- Siblings – Not Known
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Murugan Ashwin dated –
- Not Known
- Wife – Aishwarya Subramanian
Career Turning Point
Murugan picked up 10 wickets and became second highest wicket taker in the 2015-16 Syed Mushtaq Ali trophy. After that He was taken by rising pune supergiant in IPL auctions 2016 for a whopping amount 4.5 crores.
Not Debuted Yet
Not Debuted Yet
Not Debuted Yet
Murugan Ashwin made his IPL debut for Rising Pune Supergiant. He was selected for team Rising Pune Supergiant in IPL auction 2016 for 4.5 crores and played his debut match in 2016.
2nd highest wicket taker in the 2015-16 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy with 10 wickets
Murugan Ashwin Salary And Net worth
Murugan Ashwin’s salary is 20 Lakhs per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 8.3 crores from IPL since 2016.
Murugan Ashwin Salary
Murugan Ashwin’s salary is 20 Lakhs per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 20 lakhs from IPL since 2021.
|Name||Murugan Ashwin Salary|
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 2Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 20 Lakhs +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 3-5 Lakhs|
|Income Source||BCCI, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 20 Lacs|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 8.3 crore|
Murugan Ashwin’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Punjab Kings||Rs. 20 Lacs|
|2020||Punjab Kings||Rs. 20 Lacs|
|2019||Punjab Kings||Rs. 20 Lacs|
|2018||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 2.2 crores|
|2017||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 1 crores|
|2016||Rising Pune Supergiant||Rs. 4.5 crores|
|Total||Rs. 8.3 crore|
Murugan Ashwin Net Worth
Murugan Ashwin has an estimated total Networth of Rs. 14 Crores ($ 2 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
|Name||Murugan Ashwin Net Worth|
|Net Worth (2021)||$2 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 14 Crores|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Murugan Ashwin Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Murugan Ashwin
• Murugan was born in Sivaganga, Tamil Nadu, India.
• His father EraMurukan Ramasami is a professional Writer.
• He completed his schooling at Santhome Higher Secondary School, Chennai and DAV Public School, Chennai.
• Ashwin is a graduate in mechanical engineering at Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering, Chennai.
• Ashwin tied a knot with his longtime girlfriend Aishwarya Subramanian.
• People are often confused with his name and Indian spinner Ravichandran Ashwin.
• Ravichandran Ashwin and Murugan Ashwin both graduated at Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering, Chennai.
• He is the son of famous Tamil novelist and VP of HCL technologies, Era Murugan.
• He is a bright student as he scored 93% in CBSE Matrics, 94.5% in 12 th board and overall 8 CGPA in mechanical engineering.