Mark-Paul Gosselaar is an American actor. He is known for his roles on television, most notably Zach Morris in Saved by the Bell. In 1991, he won the Young Artist Award for Best Young Actor in an Off-Primetime Series
Mark-Paul Gosselaar was born in 1 March 1974 (Age: 48 Years, as in 2022) in Panorama City, Los Angeles, California, United States. Mark-Paul Gosselaar is 5 feet and 5 inches tall, and his body weight is around 50 Kg.
Mark-Paul Gosselaar Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
Mark-Paul Gosselaar Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||Mark-Paul Harry Gosselaar|
Mark-Paul Gosselaar Personal Life
|Mark-Paul Gosselaar||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||1 March 1974|
|Birthplace||Panorama City, Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Hometown||Panorama City, Los Angeles, California, United States|
Mark-Paul Gosselaar Education
|Mark-Paul Gosselaar||Educational Backgrounds|
|Educational Qualification||Not known|
Mark-Paul Gosselaar Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Mark-Paul Gosselaar?
|Mark-Paul Gosselaar||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||6 feet 0 inches|
|In centimeters||183 cm|
|In meters||1.83 m|
How much does Mark-Paul Gosselaar weigh?
|Mark-Paul Gosselaar||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||80 kg|
|In Pounds||176.5 lbs|
How old is Mark-Paul Gosselaar?
|Birth Date||1 March 1974|
|Age (as of 2022)||48|
Mark-Paul Gosselaar Body Measurements
|Mark-Paul Gosselaar||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||Not known|
Mark-Paul Gosselaar Eye Color
|Mark-Paul Gosselaar||Eye/Hair Color|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Mark-Paul Gosselaar Family & Relationship
Mark-Paul Gosselaar Parents & Siblings
|Siblings||Mike Gosselaar (Brother)|
Linda Gosselaar, Sylvia Gosselaar (Sister)
Mark-Paul Gosselaar Girlfriend & Spouse
|Mark-Paul Gosselaar dated –||Not known|
|Mark-Paul Gosselaar||Spouse & Children|
|Wife||Catriona McGinn (m. 2012)|
|Second Wife||Lisa Ann Russell (m. 1996–2011)|
|Son||Michael Charles Gosselaar|
Dekker Edward Gosselaar
|Daughter||Lachlyn Hope Gosselaar|
Ava Lorenn Gosselaar
Mark-Paul Gosselaar Career
|Film Debut||White Wolves: A Cry in the Wild II|
|Television Debut||Highway to Heaven (1986)|
What is Mark-Paul Gosselaar’s Salary?
Mark-Paul Gosselaar’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not known|
What is Mark-Paul Gosselaar’s Net Worth?
Mark-Paul Gosselaar has an estimated total Net Worth of $9 Million.
|Mark-Paul Gosselaar||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$9 Million|
Mark-Paul Gosselaar Cars And Bikes Collection
Mark-Paul Gosselaar has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mark-Paul Gosselaar
• Gosselaar first came to prominence as the star of the hit TV comedy series Saved by the Bell, which aired on NBC from 1989 to 1993. His character Zach Morris was adapted from the short-lived Disney Channel sitcom Good Morning, Miss Bliss.
• That show was canceled after one season, but NBC executives believed a similar show starring Zach Morris could be successful, and he reprized the role in his two TV movies and a less successful spin-off, Saved by the Bell: College days.
• In 1994, he starred as Zach his Morris in his second spin-off his series Saved by the Bell. New classes in episode Goodbye, Bayside – Part 2, with Mario López as AC Slater and Lark Voorhies as Lisa Turtle.
• In 1996, he appeared as a college student in the television movie She Cried No, where he raped his best friend’s sister at a fraternity party. In 1998, he starred in the feature film Dead Man on Campus.
• Later that same year, Gosselaar played a central character in the 17-episode television drama Hyperion Bay. In 2001, he co-starred with Marisol Nichols in the movie Princess and the Navy.
• He also appeared in the short-lived WB series D.C. Played Detective John Clarke on ABC’s NYPD Blue from 2001 to 2005. After the series ended, he joined the cast of his ABC Commander-in-Chief, which lasted only one his season.
• He appeared in the HBO series John in Cincinnati. Then, on September 1, 2008, he aired on TNT and after two seasons he played the lead role as defense attorney Jerry Kellerman in Stephen Bochco’s “Raising the Bar,” which was canceled in November 2009.
• In October 2009, he made his off-stage debut on Broadway in Teresa Lebek’s play The Understudy with the Roundabout Theater Company. The show has extended limited screenings in New York until January 17, 2010.
• Paul began filming his TNT series his Franklin & Bash on March 28, 2010. The series premiered on his June 1, 2011. On November 11, 2014, it was announced that the series had been canceled after four seasons.
• The FOX series pitch cast him in the lead role of star catcher and team captain Mike Lawson in February 2016 and premiered on September 22, 2016. On May 1, 2017, the series premiered. It was announced after the season that it was canceled.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Mark-Paul Gosselaar?
At present, the Net Worth of Mark-Paul Gosselaar is $9 million.
2. Where was Mark-Paul Gosselaar born?
The birthplace of Mark-Paul Gosselaar is Panorama City, Los Angeles, California, United States.
3. What is Mark-Paul Gosselaar’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Mark-Paul Gosselaar?
5. Is Mark-Paul Gosselaar Married?
Mark-Paul Gosselaar is married to Catriona McGinn (m. 2012) and Lisa Ann Russell (m. 1996–2011).
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.