Manoj Joshi is an Indian film and television actor from Gujarat. After graduating from the J.J. School of Arts, he began his career in Marathi Theatre, and has performed in Gujarat and Hindi Theatres. He has also appeared in over 70 films since 1998, many of his roles in comedies. He appeared in TV series such as Chanakya, Ek Mahal Ho Sapno Ka, Rau (Marathi), Sangdil, Kabhi Souten Kabhi Saheli and Mara Raska Mai La (Marathi). He made his debut in Sarfarosh (SI Baju) with his brother who played Bala Thakur in the film. Joshi was awarded his shri by Padma. He is Vice President of the Bombay Art Society.
Manoj Joshi was born in 14 December 1965 (Age: 57 Years, as in 2023) in Himmatnagar, Gujarat, India. Manoj Joshi is 5 feet and 8 inches tall, and his body weight is around 80 Kg.
Manoj Joshi Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Manoj Joshi|
|Manoj Joshi||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||14 December 1965|
|Birthplace||Himmatnagar, Gujarat, India|
|Hometown||Himmatnagar, Gujarat, India|
|Manoj Joshi||Educational Backgrounds|
|College||Mithibai College of Arts, Mumbai|
Sir J.J. School of Arts, Mumbai
|Educational Qualification||A Diploma in Commercial Art|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Manoj Joshi?
|Manoj Joshi||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 8 inches|
|In centimeters||170 cm|
|In meters||1.70 m|
How much does Manoj Joshi weigh?
|Manoj Joshi||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||80 kg|
|In Pounds||176 lbs|
How old is Manoj Joshi?
|Birth Date||14 December 1965|
|Age (as of 2023)||57|
|Manoj Joshi||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Manoj Joshi||Eye/Hair Color|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Mother||Name Not known|
|Brother||Rajesh Joshi, Actor (younger; died in 1998)|
|Sister||2 Names Not Known|
Girlfriend & Spouse
|Manoj Joshi dated –||Not Known|
|Manoj Joshi||Spouse & Children|
|Son||Dharmaj Joshi, Rudra Joshi|
|Film Debut||Sarfarosh (1999)|
|Television Debut||Chanakya (1991)|
What is Manoj Joshi’s Salary?
Manoj Joshi Charges Rs. 30 to 50 lakh Movie and her main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements
|Salary Per Movie||Rs. 30 to 50 lakh|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Manoj Joshi’s Net Worth?
Manoj Joshi has an estimated total Net Worth of Rs 14 Crores.
|Manoj Joshi||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||Rs 14 Crores|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Manoj Joshi has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manoj Joshi
• Since 1998, he has appeared in over 60 films, many of his roles in comedy. He appeared in TV series such as Chanakya, Ek Mahal Ho Sapno Ka, Rau (Marathi), Sangdil, Kabhi Souten Kabhi Saheli and Mura Raska Mai La (Marathi)..
• He made his debut in Sarfarosh (SI Baju) with his older brother who played Bala Thakur in the film. His other works include the film Hungama, followed by Halchul, Dum, bhagam bhag, Phir Hera Feri, Chup Chup Ke, bhul bhulaiya, and Billo Barber.
• He played the role of Chanakya in his Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat. In 2018, Joshi was awarded Padma Shri.
• He is Vice President of the Bombay Art Society. The film role in Sarfarosh (SI Bajju) followed with his older brother who played the famous Bala Thakur in the film.
• Joshi’s breakthrough came as a comedian in the Priyadarshan film Hungama, followed by Hurchul, dum, Bhagam bhag.
• Manoj Joshi also appears in his Star Plus series Gulaal. His father was Navneet Joshi and his younger brother was the late actor Rajesh Joshi (d. 1998).
1. What is the current Net Worth of Manoj Joshi?
At present, the Net Worth of Manoj Joshi is Rs 14 Crores.
2. Where was Manoj Joshi born?
The birthplace of Manoj Joshi is Himmatnagar, Gujarat, India.
3. What is Manoj Joshi’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Hinduism.
4. What is the educational qualification of Manoj Joshi?
Manoj Joshi completed his Graduation.
5. Is Manoj Joshi Married?
Manoj Joshi is married to Preeti Joshi.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.