Manoj Joshi is an Indian actor and comedian who works in Hindi television shows. He debuted in 1999 in Sarfarosh film and has since worked in more than 73 films and 18 television shows.
Manoj Joshi Biography, Lifestyle, Movies, Wiki, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Manoj Joshi Personal Life
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Manoj was born on 3 September 1965, in Adpodra, Gujarat, India
He is currently 56 years old (as in 2021).
Adpodra, Gujarat, India
- School –
- Not Known
- College –
- Mithibai College of Arts, Mumbai
- Sir J.J. School of Arts, Mumbai
- Educational Qualification –
- A Diploma in Commercial Art
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 80 kg
- In Pounds – 176 lbs
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Navneet Joshi
- Mother – Name Not known
- Siblings – Rajesh Joshi (Actor) (younger Brother; died in 1998)
• Wife – Preeti Joshi
- Children’s –
- Son – Dharmaj Joshi
- Daughters – 2 (Names Not Known)
• Bollywood Film – Sarfarosh (1999)
• Hindi Television – Kehta Hai Dil (2000)
- Best Actor in a Negative Role in Indian Telly Award for Kehta Hai Dil (2003)
- Best Actor Award for Supporting Role for Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat (2016)
- Best Supporting Actor National Award for Dashakriya (2017)
- Padma Shri by the Government of India (2018)
Manoj Joshi Salary And Net worth
Manoj Joshi Charge approximately Rs. 30 to 50 lakh Per Movie.
Manoj Joshi has an estimated total Networth of INR 14 Crores ($2 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and acting.
Manoj Joshi Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manoj Joshi
• He was born into a Gujarati family and raised in a Marathi culture.
• Joshi’s father was known for bridging the gap between the Gujarati and Marathi kirtan tradition.