Manish Dayal is an American actor. He is best known for his role as Raj his car in the CW hit His Teenager Series 90210, and for the films The Centipede Journey (2014) and The House of Viceroy (2017). It is Since 2018, he has starred in Fox’s medical drama series The Resident, created by Amy Holden-Jones.
Manish Dayal was born in 17 June 1983 (Age: 39 Years, as in 2022) in Orangeburg, South Carolina, U.S.. He completed his schooling at George Washington University and completed his graduation. Manish Dayal is 5 feet and 8 inches tall, and his body weight is around 65 Kg.
Manish Dayal Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Manish Dayal Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||Manish Sudhir Patel|
|Profession||Actor and Film Producer|
Manish Dayal Personal Life
|Manish Dayal||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||17 June 1983|
|Birthplace||Orangeburg, South Carolina, U.S.|
|Hometown||Orangeburg, South Carolina, U.S.|
Manish Dayal Education
|Manish Dayal||Educational Backgrounds|
|College||George Washington University|
Manish Dayal Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Manish Dayal?
|Manish Dayal||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 8 inches|
|In centimeters||173 cm|
|In meters||1.73 m|
How much does Manish Dayal weigh?
|Manish Dayal||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||65 kg|
|In Pounds||143 lbs|
How old is Manish Dayal?
|Birth Date||17 June 1983|
|Age (as of 2022)||39|
Manish Dayal Body Measurements
|Manish Dayal||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
Manish Dayal Eye Color
|Manish Dayal||Eye/Hair Color|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Manish Dayal Family & Relationship
Manish Dayal Parents & Siblings
Manish Dayal Girlfriend & Spouse
|Manish Dayal dated –||Not Known|
|Manish Dayal||Spouse & Children|
Manish Dayal Career
|Film Debut||Break the Addiction: An Inconvenient Truth (2006)|
|Television Debut||Rubicon (2010)|
What is Manish Dayal’s Salary?
Manish Dayal’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not Known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Manish Dayal’s Net Worth?
Manish Dayal has an estimated total Net Worth of $2 Million.
|Manish Dayal||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
Manish Dayal Cars And Bikes Collection
Manish Dayal has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manish Dayal
• Dayal started his career appearing in public commercials for McDonald s, Windows, Nintendo, and Domino’s Pizza.
• In 2008, he played the lead in The New Group’s doubly- extended off-Broadway show Rafta, Rafta.
• He played a small part in The Sorcerer’s Apprentice and Paula van der Oest’s Domino Effect.
• After guest-starring on CSI Las Vegas on CBS, Dayal went on to play Hal, a law-breaking computer critic, on the AMC series Rubicon.
• Dayal also starred in the romantic comedy Walkaway, which explores love and culture set in New York.
• In 2010 and 2011, he played Ravi, the trimA-team leader on Outsourced, a comedy series from NBC.
• He also played Raj Kher, an indispensable council pupil recovering from cancer, in the third and fourth seasons of The CW’s 90210.
• He starred as Hassan Kadam in The Hundred bottom trip (2014). Since 2018, he has starred in the Fox television series The Resident.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Manish Dayal?
At present, the Net Worth of Manish Dayal is $2 million.
2. Where was Manish Dayal born?
The birthplace of Manish Dayal is Orangeburg, South Carolina, U.S.
3. What is Manish Dayal’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Manish Dayal?
Manish Dayal completed his Graduation.
5. Is Manish Dayal Married?
Manish Dayal is married to Snehal Patel.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.