Malavika Avinash is an Indian actress, tv presenter, a politician who works in Kannada and Tamil films. She debuted in 1988 with a Krishnaavataar and has since worked in more than 35 films and 16 television shows.
Malavika Avinash Biography, Lifestyle, Movies, Wiki, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Actress, TV Presenter, Politician
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Malavika Avinash was born on 28 January 1976, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She is currently 45 years old (as in 2021).
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- College –
- Bangalore University, Bengaluru
- Educational Qualification –
- Bachelor of Laws
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160cm
- In meters – 1.60 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Natesan Ganesan (Retired Banker and Writer)
- Mother – Savithri (Vocalist and Dancer)
- Siblings – Ranjani Ganesan Ramesh (Sister)(Dancer)
Boyfriend & Spouse
- Malavika Avinash dated –
- Avinash Yelandur (Actor)
• Husband – Avinash Yelandur (Actor)
- Children’s –
- Son – Gaalav Yelandurr)
• Kannada Film – Krishnaavataar (1988)
• Malayalam Film – Daivathinte Vikrithikal (1992)
• Tamil Film – Jay Jay (2003)
• Television Debut – Mayamruga (1998–2000)
• Television Debut –Anni (2001-2003)
- Best Actress Award is given by the Tamil Nadu Government
- Best Kalaimamani Award for her achievements as an actress
- Best Aryabhata Award
- IIFA Utsavam Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for the Kannada film ‘Mr. and Mrs. Ramachari’ (2014)
Malavika Avinash Salary And Net worth
Malavika Avinash Charges INR 1-1.5 Crores Per Movie.
Malavika Avinash has an estimated total Networth of INR 120 Crores Crores ($18 Million) in 2020, and Her main source of income is Brand Endorsements and acting.
Malavika Avinash Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Malavika Avinash
• Malavika Avinash was born into a Tamil family.
• At just 5 years old, she started learning dance and got training in Bharatanatyam from “Krishnamurti” and then “Leela Samson”.
• She has also received training in playing sitar from “Pandit Partho Das”.