Lungisani Ngidi is a South Africa cricketer who plays for the Northerns in domestic cricket and Chennai Super Kings in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021. Lungisani Ngidi is a Right-arm fast Bowler and Right-hand batsman.
Lungisani Ngidi Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Lungisani True-man Ngidi
- #22 International Cricket Team
- #22 Northerns Domestic Cricket Team
- National Team – South Africa International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Northerns Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Chennai Super Kings (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Lungisani Ngidi was born on 29 March 1996 in Delhi, India.
He is currently 25 years old (as in 2021).
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- School –
- Hilton College, Hilton, KwaZulu-Natal
- College –
- University of Pretoria, Pretoria
- Educational Qualification –
- Pursuing Degree in Sociology
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 6 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 193 cm
- In meters – 1.93 m
- In Kilograms – 95 kg
- In Pounds – 209 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Jerome Ngidi (An employee in the maintenance department)
- Mother – Name Not Known
- Siblings – Not Known
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Lungisani Ngidi dated –
- Not Known
Career Turning Point
His exceptional performance in the 2016 Africa T20 Cup, for which he was named as the Africa T20 Cup player of the year.
7 February 2018 v India
20 January 2017 v Sri Lanka
29 November 2020 v England
Sam made his IPL debut for Chennai Super Kings. Super Kings Buy him INR 50 lakhs in the auctions of IPL 2018.
He is the 23rd South African bowler to have taken five-wicket hauls on Test debut, against India in 2018.
Lungisani Ngidi Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not known
Test Fee: Rs. Not known
ODI Fee: Rs. Not known
T20 Fee: Rs. Not known
IPL 13: Rs.50 lakh
Lungisani Ngidi has an estimated total Networth of Rs 14 crore ($2 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Lungisani Ngidi Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lungisani Ngidi
• Ngidi belongs to a modest family background as his father, Jerome Ngidi works in the maintenance department at the Kloof Junior School.
• He was supposed to make his ODI debut in early 2017, but due to an injury on the eve of the match, he was ruled out of the series.