Lungisani Ngidi is a south african professional cricketer who plays for northern and titans in domestic cricket team and currently playing for Chennai super kings in indian premier league. He is a right handed batsman and right arm medium fast bowler.
Lungisani Ngidi Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Lungisani True-man Ngidi
- #22 International Cricket Team
- #22 Northerns Domestic Cricket Team
- National Team – South Africa International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Northerns Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Chennai Super Kings (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Lungisani Ngidi was born on 29 March 1996 in Delhi, India.
He is currently 25 years old (as in 2021).
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- School –
- Hilton College, Hilton, KwaZulu-Natal
- College –
- University of Pretoria, Pretoria
- Educational Qualification –
- Pursuing Degree in Sociology
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 6 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 193 cm
- In meters – 1.93 m
- In Kilograms – 95 kg
- In Pounds – 209 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Jerome Ngidi (An employee in the maintenance department)
- Mother – Name Not Known
- Siblings – Not Known
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Lungisani Ngidi dated –
- Not Known
Career Turning Point
On his test debut for South Africa, he returned figures of 7/87 in the match including 6/39 in the second innings as South Africa won by 135 runs against India. After this incident, Chennai super kings IPL franchise took him with the price of 50 lakhs.
Lungisani Ngidi made his one day international debut against India on 7 February 2018.
Lungisani Ngidi his test cricket debut against India on 13 January 2018.
Lungisani Ngidi made his T20 debut against Sri Lanka on 20 January 2017.
Lungisani Ngidi made his IPL debut for Chennai Super Kings. He was selected for team Chennai Super Kings in IPL auction 2018 for 50 lakhs and played his debut match in 2018.
He took five wicket hauls on his test debut and became the 23rd South African bowler to do this.
Lungisani Ngidi Salary
Lungisani Ngid’s salary is 50 Lakhs per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 2 Crores from IPL since 2021.
|Name||Lungisani Ngidi Salary|
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 5 Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 50 Lakhs +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 3-5 Lakhs|
|Income Source||BCCI, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 50 Lakhs|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 2 crore|
Lungisani Ngidi’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 50 Lacs|
|2020||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 50 Lacs|
|2019||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 50 Lacs|
|2018||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 50 Lacs|
|Total||Rs. 2 crore|
Lungisani Ngidi Net Worth
Lungisani Ngidi has an estimated total Net worth of Rs. 10 Crores ($ 1.5 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
|Name||Lungisani Ngidi Net Worth|
|Net Worth (2021)||$1.5 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 10 Crores|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Lungisani Ngidi Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lungisani Ngidi
• He took five wicket hauls on his test debut and became the 23rd South African bowler to do this.
• His hometown is Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
• Nigidi completed his schooling at Hilton College, Hilton, KwaZulu-Natal
• Ngidi completed his graduation in sociology at University of Pretoria, Pretoria.
• His father Jerome Ngidi is an employee in the maintenance department. At Kloof Junior School.
• During his childhood he wanted to become a rugby player but due to multiple injuries, he dropped this idea and started playing cricket.
• Ngidi started playing cricket in the provincial age-group cricket, where he represented the Kwa-Zulu Natal Under-19 team at the age of 13.
• He is a smart, disciplined, and focused guy.