Lee Min Ho is a Korean actor, singer, model, creative director, businessman. He became world-famous for his role as Gu Jun-pyo in “Boys Over Flowers” (2009), and won the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards New Actor Award.
Lee Min Ho was born in 22 June 1987 (Age: 35 Years, as in 2022) in Heukseok-dong, Dongjak-gu, Seoul, South Korea. He completed his Seoul Namseong Elementary School, Seoul and completed his Bachelor’s in Film & Arts from Konkuk University. Lee Min Ho is 6 feet and 1 inches tall, and his body weight is around 73 Kg.
Lee Min Ho Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
Lee Min Ho Biography/Wiki
|Lee Min Ho||Biography/Wiki|
|Full Name||Lee Min Ho|
Lee Min Ho Personal Life
|Lee Min Ho||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||22 June 1987|
|Birthplace||Heukseok-dong, Dongjak-gu, Seoul, South Korea|
|Hometown||Heukseok-dong, Dongjak-gu, Seoul, South Korea|
Lee Min Ho Education
|Lee Min Ho||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||• Seoul Namseong Elementary School, Seoul|
• Banpo Middle School, Seoul
• Danggok High School, Seoul
|College||• Konkuk University, Seoul|
• Kookmin University, Seoul
|Educational Qualification||• Bachelor’s in Film & Arts from Konkuk University |
• Master’s in Film & Arts from Kookmin University
Lee Min Ho Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Lee Min Ho?
|Lee Min Ho||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||6 feet 1 inches|
|In centimeters||187 cm|
|In meters||1.87 m|
How much does Lee Min Ho weigh?
|Lee Min Ho||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||73 kg|
|In Pounds||161 lbs|
How old is Lee Min Ho?
|Lee Min Ho||Age|
|Birth Date||22 June 1987|
|Age (as of 2022)||35|
Lee Min Ho Body Measurements
|Lee Min Ho||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||Not known|
Lee Min Ho Eye Color
|Lee Min Ho||Eye/Hair Color|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lee Min Ho Family & Relationship
Lee Min Ho Parents & Siblings
|Lee Min Ho||Family|
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Siblings||Lee Yong-jung (the CEO of MYM Entertainment) (Sister)|
Lee Min Ho Girlfriend & Spouse
|Lee Min Ho||Girlfriend|
|Park Min-young (South Korean actress)|
|Park Shin-hye (South Korean actress)|
|Lee Min Ho dated –||Seolhyun (South Korean actress and singer)|
|Taylor Swift (American singer and songwriter)|
|Kim Go-eun (South Korean actress)|
|Yeonwoo (South Korean actress and singer)|
|Lee Min Ho||Spouse & Children|
Lee Min Ho Career
|Lee Min Ho||Debut|
|Film Debut||Public Enemy Returns (2008)|
|Television Debut||Romance (2002)|
|Web Series Debut||Toyota Camry|
The One and Only (2011–2012)
What is Lee Min Ho’s Salary?
Lee Min Ho Charges $248,000 Per Episode and his main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Lee Min Ho||Salary|
|Salary Per Episode||$248,000|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not known|
What is Lee Min Ho’s Net Worth?
Lee Min Ho has an estimated total Net Worth of $26 Million.
|Lee Min Ho||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$26 Million|
Lee Min Ho Cars And Bikes Collection
Lee Min Ho has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lee Min Ho
• Lee started auditioning and landed minor places in several TV shows similar as Romance, Nonstop and form of Love.
• His sanctioned debut part was in an EBS series, Secret Lot( 2006). Beforehand in his career, Lee went by the stage name Lee Min because his agency allowed his birth name was too ordinary. Still, as his stage name was pronounced and written in the same way as the Korean word “imin”, which means “immigration”, he latterly said it was delicate to find himself in internet hunt results.
• In 2006, his acting career was put on hold for a time following a serious auto wreck, which passed while riding in the reverse of a auto with fellow actor Jung Il- woo. Their two musketeers riding in the frontal seat were killed incontinently.
• Lee was oppressively injured and spent several months bedridden. Upon recovery, Lee entered his first commanding part in the high-academy drama Mackerel Run in 2007, but the series was reduced to only eight occurrences due to low viewership conditions.
• Lee’s advance came in 2009 with the supereminent part of Gu Jun- pyo in KBS’ Boys Over Flowers, the Korean adaption of the popular Shōjo manga of the same name.
• Competition for the leading part was veritably violent and Lee only set up out that he’d been cast through the journals. The series attracted high viewership conditions and buzz throughout South Korea during its broadcast.
• Lee’s new- set up fashionability gained him numerous countersign deals and created another Korean surge throughout Asia which made Lee a Hallyu star.
• In 2016, Lee starred in the action comedy Bounty nimrods, directed by Shin Terra.( 57) The film outgunned box office maps on its release date and went on to grossUS$ 31 million in China.
• latterly in the time, Lee made his small-screen comeback in the fantasy love drama The Legend of the Blue Sea alongside actress Jun Ji- hyun, which was a success.
• In 2019, Lee was cast alongside Kim Go- eun in the SBS- broadcast and Netflix- distributed romantic- fantasy drama The King Eternal Monarch written by The Heirs at law pen Kim Eun- sook.
• In 2020, Lee was cast in the Apple TV’s series Pachinko, grounded on the novel of the same name by Min Jin Lee
1. What is the current Net Worth of Lee Min Ho?
At present, the Net Worth of Lee Min Ho is $26 million.
2. Where was Lee Min Ho born?
The birthplace of Lee Min Ho is Heukseok-dong, Dongjak-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
3. What is Lee Min Ho’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Lee Min Ho?
Lee Min Ho completed his Bachelor’s in Film & Arts from Konkuk University.
5. Is Lee Min Ho Married?
Lee Min Ho is unmarried.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.