Laura Allen is a one of the popular American actress. She played the role of Lily Tyler in the first two seasons of the USA Network television series The 4400. She was a domestic violence counselor before starting her acting career.
Laura Allen was born in 21 March 1974 (Age: 48 Years, as in 2022) in Portland, Oregon, United States. She completed her schooling at Bainbridge High School and completed her graduation from Wellesley College. Laura Allen is 5 feet and 6 inches tall, and her body weight is around 55 Kg.
Laura Allen Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Laura Allen|
|Laura Allen||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||21 March 1974|
|Birthplace||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|Hometown||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|Laura Allen||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||Bainbridge High School|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Laura Allen?
|Laura Allen||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 6 inches|
|In centimeters||163 cm|
|In meters||1.63 m|
How much does Laura Allen weigh?
|Laura Allen||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||55 kg|
|In Pounds||121 lbs|
How old is Laura Allen?
|Birth Date||21 March 1974|
|Age (as of 2022)||48|
|Laura Allen||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Laura Allen||Eye/Hair Color|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Siblings||Jennifer Allen, Lindsay Allen (Sister)|
Boyfriend & Husband
|Laura Allen dated –||Bruce Weyman|
|Laura Allen||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Bruce Weyman (m. 2006)|
|Son||Harper Edward Weyman, Jake Bliss Weyman|
|Film Debut||A Tale of Two (2003)|
|Television Debut||The Street (2000)|
What is Laura Allen’s Salary?
Laura Allen’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not Known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Laura Allen’s Net Worth?
Laura Allen has an estimated total Net Worth of $1 Million.
|Laura Allen||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Laura Allen has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Laura Allen
• Laura Allen worked as a domestic violence counselor with the NYPD before pursuing her acting career.
• She and Bruce Weyman were married on 23 September 2006 at Relais Her Palazzo del Capitano in Pienza, Italy. They are parents of 2 sons.
• Also, Allen played Dupres Laura Kirk-English in the soap opera All My Children from 2002 to 2002, She took over the role from Lauren Roman. After leaving AMC, She went on to play Susan Delacorte in Mike Newell’s Mona Lisa Smile.
• Later, She appeared in USA Network’s hit series The 4400. She played the role of popular character the Lily Tyler. However, her character was written out of the show before the third season, when she played her role of Tyler in one episode of The 4400’s fourth season in 2007.
• In 2006, Allen made a guest appearance on She’s House M.D. In the episode “All In”, she as Sarah, the mother of a sick six-year-old boy.
• Moreover, she guest-starred as a victim of two serial killers in the second season episode of Criminal Minds’ “Open Season” and also guest-starred in the 2007 season premiere of “Law & Order: SVU”. She played the role of Julia Mallory in the first season of the FX drama series Dirt.
• She also appeared as Owen Hunt’s ex-lover in the ABC series Grey’s Anatomy in 2009. Other current projects include the thrillers ‘Hysteria’, ‘From Within’, ‘The Collective’ and ‘Old Dogs’.
• She has played regular role in two television series. In 2010, she played Katie Nichols in Terrier, and in 2012, she played Hannah Britten in Awake.
• Alongside this, She also played Linda Kessler in the drama thriller film Nanny Cam. In May 2016, Allen Guest appeared in the 13th episode of the first season of Criminal Minds. She played Emily Wagner, the mother of a girl who was kidnapped in Haiti.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Laura Allen?
At present, the Net Worth of Laura Allen is $1 million.
2. Where was Laura Allen born?
The birthplace of Laura Allen is Portland, Oregon, United States.
3. What is Laura Allen’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Laura Allen?
5. Is Laura Allen Married?
Laura Allen is married to Bruce Weyman In 2006.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.