Lady Gaga is an American singer, songwriter and actress. She is known for reinventing images and the versatility of her music. Gaga began performing in her teens, singing on the open mic she nights and performing in school plays. She studied at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts in Collaborative Arts Project 21 before dropping out to pursue her music career.
Lady Gaga was born in 28 March 1986 (Age: 36 Years, as in 2023) in Manhattan, New York City, United States. She completed her schooling at Convent of the Sacred Heart, New York. Lady Gaga is 5 feet and 1 inches tall, and her body weight is around 53 Kg.
Lady Gaga Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta|
|Nickname||Queen of Pop, Mother Monster, Little Mermaid, Loopy, Gagaloo, and Rabbit Teeth|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Record Producer, Businesswoman, Activist|
|Lady Gaga||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||28 March 1986|
|Birthplace||Manhattan, New York City, United States|
|Hometown||Manhattan, New York City, United States|
|Lady Gaga||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||Convent of the Sacred Heart, New York|
|College||New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Lady Gaga?
|Lady Gaga||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 1 inches|
|In centimeters||155 cm|
|In meters||1.55 m|
How much does Lady Gaga weigh?
|Lady Gaga||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||53 kg|
|In Pounds||117 lbs|
How old is Lady Gaga?
|Birth Date||28 March 1986|
|Age (as of 2023)||36|
|Lady Gaga||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Lady Gaga||Eye/Hair Color|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Siblings||Natali Germanotta (Sister)|
Boyfriend & Husband
|Lüc Carl (Bar Owner; 2005-2011)|
|Robert Fusari (Music Producer; 2006)|
|Lady Gaga dated –||Matthew ‘Dada’ Williams (Creative Director; 2008)|
|Speedy Gonzales (Model; 2009)|
|Taylor Kinney (Actor; 2011-2015)|
|Christian Carino (Talent Agent; 2017-2019)|
|Dan Horton (Audio Engineer; 2019-Present)|
|Lady Gaga||Husband & Children|
|Film Debut||Machete Kills (2013)|
|Television Debut||American Horror Story: Hotel (2015–2016)|
What is Lady Gaga’s Salary?
Lady Gaga Charges $50,000 and $150,000 Per Movie and her main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
Lady Gaga’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Episode||$50,000 and $150,000|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Lady Gaga’s Net Worth?
Lady Gaga has an estimated total Net Worth of $300 Million.
|Lady Gaga||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$300 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Lady Gaga has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
- Rolls-Royce Corniche III
- Ford F-150 SVT Lightning
- Mercedes-Benz W123
- Audi R8
- Mercedes-Benz E350
- Classic Ford Mustang
- Chevrolet El Camino
- Lincoln Continental
- Ford Bronco
- Chevy Nova SS
- Porsche Boxster
- Lamborghini Huracán
- Rolls-Royce Phantom
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lady Gaga
• Gaga had a breakthrough with her debut studio album The Fame and chart-topping Just Dance and Poker Face. Gaga’s subsequent five studio albums all topped the US Billboard 200.
• Her second full-length album, Bourne. This Way (2011) explored her pop of electronic rock and techno, selling over one million copies in her first week.
• Title track became her top-selling song on the iTunes Store with over a million downloads in less than a week. Following her third EDM-influenced album Artpop (2013) and its lead single “Applause,” Gaga began jazz with Tony Bennett on her album Cheek to Cheek (2014) and soft her rock Released the album Joanne (2016).
• She tried her hand at acting and won an award for playing the lead role in the American Horror Story miniseries. For Hotel (2015-2016) and the musical film A Star Is Born (2018), she was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress.
• Her contribution to the latter’s soundtrack, which spawned the chart-topping single “Shallow,” made her the first woman to win an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award, a Golden Globe Award and a Grammy Award in a single year. Gaga returned to dancing her pop with her sixth studio album Chromatica (2020), spawning her number one single “Rain on Me.”
• Following this, she released her second album Love for Sale with Bennett in 2021 and starred in her biopic House of Gucci.
• She has released four singles, each of which has sold at least her 10 million copies worldwide. Her accolades include 13 Grammy Awards, 2 Golden Globe Awards, 18 MTV Video Music Awards, Songwriters Hall of Fame, Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards, Billboard Artist of the Year (2010) and Woman Includes recognition as 2015 of the Year.
• She has also been included in several Forbes Power rankings and is ranked #4 on VH1’s Greatest Women in Music (2012). Time magazine named her one of 100 most influential women in the world in 2010 and 2019, placing her on list of the 100 fashion icons of all time.
• Her philanthropy and activism focuses on mental health awareness and her LGBT rights. She has her own nonprofit, The Born Her Way Foundation, which supports the well-being of young people.
• Gaga’s Business ventures include Haus Labs, a vegan cosmetics brand launched in 2019.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Lady Gaga?
At present, the Net Worth of Lady Gaga is $300 million.
2. Where was Lady Gaga born?
The birthplace of Lady Gaga is Manhattan, New York City, United States.
3. What is Lady Gaga’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Lady Gaga?
Lady Gaga completed her Graduation.
5. Is Lady Gaga Married?
Lady Gaga is unmarried.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.