Kedar Jadhav is an Indian professional cricketer who plays for Maharashtra in domestic cricket and currently playing for Sunrisers Hyderabad in the Indian premier league. He is right handed middle order batsman and right arm off break bowler.
Kedar Jadhav Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
Kedar Mahadav Jadhav
Right-arm off break
- # 18 India International Cricket Team
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Maharashtra Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Sunrisers Hyderabad(IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Kedar Jadhav was born on 26 March 1985 in Pune, Maharashta, India.
He is currently 36 years old (as in 2021).
Pune, Maharashta, India
- School –
- Not Known
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 39 Inches
- Waist: 31 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Mahadev Jadhav
- Mother – Mandakini Jadhav
- Siblings – Smita More (Sister)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Kedar Jadhav dated –
- Not Known
- Wife – Snehal Jadhav
- Children’s –
- Daughters – 1 (Born 2015)
Career Turning Point
In Ranji trophy series 2012-13, he made his first triple century by scoring 337 runs against Uttar Pradesh and became second highest runs scorer batsman for Maharashtra after this match selectors were impressed by his performance.
Kedar Jadhav made his one day international debut against Sri lanka on 16 November 2014 in Ranchi.
Not Debuted Yet
Kedar Jadhav made his T20 debut against Zimbabwe on 17 july 2015. in Harare
Sam made his IPL debut for Royal Challengers Bangalore. He was selected for team Royal Challengers Bangalore in IPL auction 2009 for 6 lakhs and played his debut match in 2009.
Kedar Jadhav scored maiden ODI century only after 4 ODI innings. Before Jadhav, MS Dhoni and Manoj Prabhakar held the record, taking five innings each.
Kedar Jadhav Salary
Kedar Jadhav’s salary is 2 crore per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 2 Crores from IPL since 2021.
|Name||Kedar Jadhav Salary|
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 5 Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 2 Crores +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 3-5 Lakhs|
|Income Source||BCCI, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 2 crores|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 34.2 crore|
Kedar Jadhav’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 2 crores|
|2020||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 7.8 crores|
|2019||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 7.8 crores|
|2018||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 7.8 crores|
|2017||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 2.17 crores|
|2016||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 2.17 crores|
|2015||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 2 crores|
|2014||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 2 crores|
|2013||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 2 crores|
|2011||Kochi Tuskers Kerala||Rs. 2 crores|
|2010||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 8 lacs|
|2009||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 6 lacs|
|Total||Rs. 34.2 crore|
Kedar Jadhav Net Worth
Kedar Jadhav has an estimated total Networth of Rs. 42 Crores ($ 6 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
|Net Worth (2021)||$6 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 42 Crores|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Kedar Jadhav Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kedar Jadhav
• Jadhav was born in pune with a middle class family who hails from Jadhavwadi in Madha in Solapur district.
• Kedar’s father Mahadev Jadhav was employed as a clerk in the Maharashtra electricity board.
• He initially represented Rainbow cricket club in tennis ball cricket series.
• In Ranji trophy 2013-14 he scored 1223 runs with six centuries and became the fourth highest run scorer in the entire Ranji history.
• In january 2017 Kedar scored 120 runs in 76 balls and made 200 runs partnership with Captain virat kohli to help india to win against england.
• He tied a knot with Snehal Jadhav.
• Jadhav started his IPL journey with Delhi Daredevils and in his first season in 2020 he scored a match-winning half century with 29 balls to justify his worth.