Katie Leigh Actress and director best known for Muppets Babies (1984), Adventures of the Gummy Bears (1985) and Dungeons & Dragons (1983). She has been married to Vincent Panzero since 2009. She was previously married to Mark Pavlakovich.
Katie Leigh was born in 16 December 1958 (Age: 63 Years, as in 2022) in Carmel-by-the-Sea, California, United States. Katie Leigh is 5 feet and 6 inches tall, and her body weight is around 55 Kg.
Katie Leigh Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Katie Leigh Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||Katherine “Katie” E. Leigh|
Katie Leigh Personal Life
|Katie Leigh||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||16 December 1958|
|Birthplace||Carmel-by-the-Sea, California, United States|
|Hometown||Carmel-by-the-Sea, California, United States|
Katie Leigh Education
|Katie Leigh||Educational Backgrounds|
|Educational Qualification||Not known|
Katie Leigh Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Katie Leigh?
|Katie Leigh||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 6 inches|
|In centimeters||163 cm|
|In meters||1.63 m|
How much does Katie Leigh weigh?
|Katie Leigh||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||55 kg|
|In Pounds||121 lbs|
How old is Katie Leigh?
|Birth Date||16 December 1958|
|Age (as of 2022)||63|
Katie Leigh Body Measurements
|Katie Leigh||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||9 US|
Katie Leigh Eye Color
|Katie Leigh||Eye/Hair Color|
Katie Leigh Family & Relationship
Katie Leigh Parents & Siblings
|Father||Name Not known|
|Mother||Name Not known|
|Siblings||Name Not known|
Katie Leigh Boyfriend & Husband
|Katie Leigh dated –||Mark Pavlakovich|
|Katie Leigh||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Mark Pavlakovich (m. 1983; div. 2003)|
|Second Husband||Vincent Panzero (m. 2009)|
|Children||3 Name Not known|
Katie Leigh Career
|Film Debut||A Martian Christmas|
|Television Debut||The Adventures of the Little Prince|
What is Katie Leigh’s Salary?
Katie Leigh Charges $5 Million Per Movie and her main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||$5 Million|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not known|
What is Katie Leigh’s Net Worth?
Katie Leigh has an estimated total Net Worth of $60 Million.
|Katie Leigh||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$60 Million|
Katie Leigh Cars And Bikes Collection
Katie Leigh has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Katie Leigh
• Katie Leigh is a versatile speaker. She is popular as Connie Her Kendall in Adventures in Odyssey, the world’s longest-running international audio her drama.
• she is best known for her roles as Sunnigumi in Disney’s Gummy Bear Adventures, Zuzu as Poppy Cat, and Alex in the first two seasons of Totally Spies! As Connie Kendall of , one of the show’s two remaining original cast members (the other being Chris Anthony).
• She has spoken in both television and film, and has occasionally played roles in video games. Lee also provided the voice for the 2010 electronic game Red Rover.
• Other roles she has played include Baby Rolfe in Jim Henson’s Emmy Award-winning animated series The Muppets Babies, Honker Muddlefoot in Darkwing Duck, and Dungeons and Dragons. Sheila the thief, Richie from “Richie Rich”, Summi Gumi from Disney’s “The Adventures of the Gummy Bear”, Alex and more.
• She has decades of experience in narrating all genres including toys, games, apps, advertising, and creating ‘Voice Onality’ for e-Learning. Katie specializes in children’s voices and character voices.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Katie Leigh?
At present, the Net Worth of Katie Leigh is $60 million.
2. Where was Katie Leigh born?
The birthplace of Katie Leigh is Carmel-by-the-Sea, California, United States.
3. What is Katie Leigh’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Katie Leigh?
5. Is Katie Leigh Married?
Katie Leigh is married to Mark Pavlakovich In 1983, and Vincent Panzero In 2009.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.