Karen Malina White is an American movie and series actress. She played Kanisha Carter in the 1989 drama film Lean on Me, the last two seasons of The Cosby Show (1990–1992), and its spin-off Another World (1992–1993), Nicolette’s Best known for his role as Charmaine Brown. As the voice of Vandross in Malcolm and Eddie (1996–2000), and Disney Her Channel Animation Her Jones in her comedy The Proud Family.
Karen Malina White was born in 7 July 1965 (Age: 57 Years, as in 2022) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. She completed her schooling at Philadelphia High School for the Creative and Performing Arts her graduation from Howard University. Karen Malina White is 5 feet and 3 inches tall, and her body weight is around 55 Kg.
Karen Malina White Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Karen Malina White||Biography/Wiki|
|Full Name||Karen Malina White|
|Karen Malina White||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||7 July 1965|
|Birthplace||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Hometown||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Karen Malina White||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||Philadelphia High School for the Creative and Performing Arts|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Karen Malina White?
|Karen Malina White||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 3 inches|
|In centimeters||161 cm|
|In meters||1.61 m|
How much does Karen Malina White weigh?
|Karen Malina White||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||55 kg|
|In Pounds||121 lbs|
How old is Karen Malina White?
|Karen Malina White||Age|
|Birth Date||7 July 1965|
|Age (as of 2022)||57|
|Karen Malina White||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Karen Malina White||Eye/Hair Color|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Karen Malina White||Family|
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
Boyfriend & Husband
|Karen Malina White||Boyfriend|
|Karen Malina White dated –||Not Known|
|Karen Malina White||Husband & Children|
|Karen Malina White||Debut|
|Film Debut||Lean On Me (1989)|
|Television Debut||In Our Lives (1980)|
What is Karen Malina White’s Salary?
Karen Malina White’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Karen Malina White||Salary|
|Salary Per Movie||Not Known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Karen Malina White’s Net Worth?
Karen Malina White has an estimated total Net Worth of $3 Million.
|Karen Malina White||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Karen Malina White has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karen Malina White
• White studied Creative and Performing Arts at Philadelphia High School. After graduating from her high school, White continued her studies at Howard University, earning a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree with honors.
• During her senior year, White won the title of Miss Howard College, and she landed her first acting role.
• White starred contrary to actor Morgan Freeman in her Lean on Me in 1989. Her performance in the film earned her a nomination for the 1990 Young Artist Award for Best Young Supporting Actress in Motion Picture.
• During the 1990s, White made guest appearances on various TV shows. White played Charmaine Brown in seasons 7 and 8 of The Cosby Show (1990–1992) and season 6 of Another World (1992–1993).
• White guest-starred as Jewel, Jazz’s wife, in two episodes of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
• White has never been married and has no children. From 1997 to 2005, White dated actor Malcolm Jamal Warner. Contrary to rumors, White was never married or engaged to Warner.
• Warner explained to her in 2009, “I’m not married. I was in a relationship for seven and a half years, so people probably started saying that.”
1. What is the current Net Worth of Karen Malina White?
At present, the Net Worth of Karen Malina White is $3 million.
2. Where was Karen Malina White born?
The birthplace of Karen Malina White is Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
3. What is Karen Malina White’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Karen Malina White?
5. Is Karen Malina White Married?
Karen Malina White is married to Malcolm-Jamal Warner In 2000.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.