Kandi Burruss is an American producer, television personality, singer, songwriter and actress. She first came to prominence as a member of the female singer group Xscape in 1992. In 2000, she won a Grammy Award for Best R&B Song for her contribution to TLC hit “No Scrubs”.
Kandi Burruss was born in 17 May 1976 (Age: 46 Years, as in 2022) in College Park, Georgia, United States. She completed her schooling at Tri-Cities High School. Kandi Burruss is 5 feet and 6 inches tall, and her body weight is around 55 Kg.
Kandi Burruss Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
Kandi Burruss Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||Kandi Lenice Burruss-Tucker|
|Profession||Producer, Personality, Singer, Actress|
Kandi Burruss Personal Life
|Kandi Burruss||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||17 May 1976|
|Birthplace||College Park, Georgia, United States|
|Hometown||College Park, Georgia, United States|
Kandi Burruss Education
|Kandi Burruss||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||Tri-Cities High School|
|Educational Qualification||Not known|
Kandi Burruss Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Kandi Burruss?
|Kandi Burruss||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 6 inches|
|In centimeters||173 cm|
|In meters||1.73 m|
How much does Kandi Burruss weigh?
|Kandi Burruss||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||55 kg|
|In Pounds||121 lbs|
How old is Kandi Burruss?
|Birth Date||17 May 1976|
|Age (as of 2022)||46|
Kandi Burruss Body Measurements
|Kandi Burruss||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
Kandi Burruss Eye Color
|Kandi Burruss||Eye/Hair Color|
Kandi Burruss Family & Relationship
Kandi Burruss Parents & Siblings
|Father||Titus Burruss Jr.|
|Siblings||Patrick Riley (Brother)|
Kandi Burruss Boyfriend & Husband
|Kandi Burruss dated –||Todd Tucker|
|Kandi Burruss||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Todd Tucker (m. 2014)|
|Daughter||Riley Burruss, Blaze Tucker, Ace Wells Tucker|
Kandi Burruss Career
|Film Debut||Make It Rain (2008)|
|Television Debut||New York Undercover (1996)|
What is Kandi Burruss’s Salary?
Kandi Burruss’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not known|
What is Kandi Burruss’s Net Worth?
Kandi Burruss has an estimated total Net Worth of $30 Million.
|Kandi Burruss||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$30 Million|
Kandi Burruss Cars And Bikes Collection
Kandi Burruss has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kandi Burruss
• Prior to joining Xscape, LaTocha Scott played in a group called Precise. Scott’s sister Tamika met Kandi Burruss while attending the Tri-Cities High School for the Performing Arts in Eastpoint, Georgia.
• The three began singing together and, despite their short time in the group, recruited a fourth member, Tamera Coggins. Soon, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle was asked to audition for the girls and Xscape was officially formed.
• In 1992, after the group debuted at BET’s Teen Her Summit, the girls were introduced to Records her manager Ian Burke, who later became the group’s manager. Xscape soon caught the attention of Jermaine Dupri, who later signed the group to his record label So So Def Recordings.
• After Xscape disbanded, Burruss focused on production and songwriting. In 1999, Burruss co-wrote three big hits with Kevin “Theke speare” Briggs:TLC’s ‘No Scrubs’, Destiny’s Child’s ‘Bills, and Pink’s debut single ‘There You Go’.
• All three songs were co-written by their respective artists, and “No Scrubs” was also co-written by Burruss’ former groupmate Tameka “Tiny” Cottle.
• In 2000, Kandi released her debut album Hey Kandi… which spawned her singles “Don’t Think I’m Not” and “Cheatin’ on Me”, “Don’t Think I’m Not” peaked at number 24 on the Billboard Hot 100.
• The album peaked at number 72 on the Billboard 200 and did not chart as well as the lead single. In 2020, she appeared as “Night Angel” in the third season of “Masked Diva”. Burruss was initially asked to appear in the first season, but was unable to due to other commitments.
• However, she had second thoughts after seeing T-Pain’s performance and her producer approaching her again. Burruss won the season as the show’s first female winner.
• In 2022, Burruss began appearing in Bravo’s Kandi & the Gang. Other venturesto editBurruss has made cameo appearances on shows such as Single Ladies and Thicker Than Water.
• Burruss and her four friends started her sex and relationship web series, Kandi Koated Nights, on Ustream. The show aired on television in 2018.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Kandi Burruss?
At present, the Net Worth of Kandi Burruss is $30 million.
2. Where was Kandi Burruss born?
The birthplace of Kandi Burruss is College Park, Georgia, United States.
3. What is Kandi Burruss’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Kandi Burruss?
5. Is Kandi Burruss Married?
Kandi Burruss is married to Todd Tucker In 2014.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.