Josh Brolin is an American actor. He is the son of actor James Brolin and rose to fame in his youth due to his role in the adventure film The Goonies (1985). After years of decline, he made a comeback with a starring role in Climb his thriller No Country for Old Men (2007). He played Dan White in his biopic Milk (2008), for which he was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor.
Josh Brolin was born in 12 February 1968 (Age: 55 Years, as in 2023) in Santa Monica, California, United States. He completed his schooling at Santa Barbara High School
Templeton High School. Josh Brolin is 5 feet and 10½ inches tall, and his body weight is around 77 Kg.
Josh Brolin Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Joshua James Brolin|
|Josh Brolin||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||12 February 1968|
|Birthplace||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Hometown||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Josh Brolin||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||Santa Barbara High School|
Templeton High Schoolgaluru
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Josh Brolin?
|Josh Brolin||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 10½ inches|
|In centimeters||179 cm|
|In meters||1.79 m|
How much does Josh Brolin weigh?
|Josh Brolin||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||77 kg|
|In Pounds||170 lbs|
How old is Josh Brolin?
|Birth Date||12 February 1968|
|Age (as of 2023)||55|
|Josh Brolin||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Josh Brolin||Eye/Hair Color|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Mother||Jane Cameron Agee|
|Siblings||Jess Brolin (Brother)|
Girlfriend & Spouse
|Josh Brolin dated –||Minnie Driver (2001)|
|Josh Brolin||Spouse & Children|
|Wife||Alice Adair (m. 1988–1994)|
|Second Wife||Diane Lane (m. 2004–2013)|
|Third Wife||Kathryn Boyd (m. 2016)|
|Daughter||Eden Brolin, Westlyn Reign Brolin|
|Film Debut||The Goonies (1985)|
|Television Debut||Highway to Heaven (1986)|
What is Josh Brolin’s Salary?
Josh Brolin Charges $1 Million Per Month and his main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Month||$1 million|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Josh Brolin’s Net Worth?
Josh Brolin has an estimated total Net Worth of $45 Million.
|Josh Brolin||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$45 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Josh Brolin has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
- 1970 Chevrolet C10 Pickup truck
- RAM 1500 Rebel
- Porsche 911 Targa
- 1937 Harley Davidson EL Knucklehead
- 1968 Harley Davidson Shovelhead
Some Lesser Known Facts About Josh Brolin
• After starting his career with guest appearances in television movies and television shows, Brolin landed a more notable role as Brandon Walsh in the Richard Donner-directed film The Goonies (1985).
• He was being considered for the role of Tom Hanson in the series 21 Jump Street. He and Johnny Depp were finalists for the role, and the two became close and remained friends.The role ultimately went to Depp.
• Brolin appeared in a season one episodea and made a cameo appearance. Brolin had a small role in the 1994 film Lordflower, where he marked a break from film acting for years after the premiere of his second film, Thrashing.
• He witnessed a “terrible” performance. For several years he played stage roles in Rochester, New York, often with mentor and friend Anthony Zerb. One of Brolin’s more prominent roles early in his career was ‘Wild Bill’ Hickok in his ABC Western television series ‘The Young Riders’ which lasted for three seasons (1989 to his 1989).
• His two other television series he participated in Aaron Spelling-produced Winnetka Road (1994) and Mr. Sterling (2003), both of which were canceled after a few episodes.
• Brolin traded stocks full-time until he landed the lead role in the Coen brothers’ Academy Award-winning film No Country for Old Men (2007) in 2006. The film was a critical and commercial success.
• He later booked a role in the equally successful Ridley Scott film American Gangster (2007).In the early 2010s, Brolin starred in various big-budget studio films. He played the title character in Jonah Hex (2010), based on the DC Comics character of the same name.
• Brolin later starred in the 2013 film Gangster Squad, portraying a fictional World War II veteran named John O’Mara.
• In April 2017, Brolin signed a four-film deal with 20th Century Fox Studios starring Marvel Comics character Nathan Summers/Cable. in the X-Men movie series.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Josh Brolin?
At present, the Net Worth of Josh Brolin is $45 million.
2. Where was Josh Brolin born?
The birthplace of Josh Brolin is Santa Monica, California, United States.
3. What is Josh Brolin’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Josh Brolin?
5. Is Josh Brolin Married?
Josh Brolin is married to Alice Adair In 1988, Diane Lane In 2004, and Kathryn Boyd In 2016.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.