Jasmine Richards is a Canadian-American actress and a singer. As an actress, she is popular for films like Camp Rock, Overruled, and Picture Day. It was her curiosity and interest for acting that she auditioned for the first time at her sweet 11. She landed as Shakira in her first-ever TV series ‘Timbebalzers’. Later, she debuted with the film Devotion in 2005, playing the role of a protagonist. It was with the film Camp Rock that she gained immense recognition and critical acclaim as an immature artist.
Jasmine Richards was born in 28 June 1990 (Age: 32 Years, as in 2022) in Scarborough, Toronto, Canada. Jasmine Richards is 5 feet and 6 inches tall, and her body weight is around 55 Kg.
Jasmine Richards Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
Jasmine Richards Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||Jasmine Denise Richards|
Jasmine Richards Personal Life
|Jasmine Richards||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||28 June 1990|
|Birthplace||Scarborough, Toronto, Canada|
|Hometown||Scarborough, Toronto, Canada|
Jasmine Richards Education
|Jasmine Richards||Educational Backgrounds|
|Educational Qualification||Not known|
Jasmine Richards Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Jasmine Richards?
|Jasmine Richards||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 6 inches|
|In centimeters||163 cm|
|In meters||1.63 m|
How much does Jasmine Richards weigh?
|Jasmine Richards||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||55 kg|
|In Pounds||121 lbs|
How old is Jasmine Richards?
|Birth Date||28 June 1990|
|Age (as of 2022)||32|
Jasmine Richards Body Measurements
|Jasmine Richards||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
Jasmine Richards Eye Color
|Jasmine Richards||Eye/Hair Color|
Jasmine Richards Family & Relationship
Jasmine Richards Parents & Siblings
|Father||Name Not known|
|Mother||Name Not known|
|Siblings||Julian Richards (Film Director)|
Jasmine Richards Boyfriend & Husband
|Jasmine Richards dated –||Mike Caci|
|Jasmine Richards||Husband & Children|
|Son||1 Name Not known|
Jasmine Richards Career
|Film Debut||Princess (2008)|
|Television Debut||Timeblazers (2003)|
What is Jasmine Richards’s Salary?
Jasmine Richards’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not known|
What is Jasmine Richards’s Net Worth?
Jasmine Richards has an estimated total Net Worth of $500 Thousand.
|Jasmine Richards||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$500 Thousand|
Jasmine Richards Cars And Bikes Collection
Jasmine Richards has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jasmine Richards
• She has been very creative since her tender age. As such, she auditioned only at the age of 11 and fortunately got a role in ‘Timeblazers’.
• Besides, she has interest in music and is an avid singer. Moreover, she is also involved in dancing and is a huge fan of hip-hop dance.
• Some of her popular songs includes Forgotten, All Right Now, and You Have the Power featuring Thomas. L.
• Besides being creative, she is also romantic and has dated his beloved Nathan Kress from 2005 to 2008. As of now, there are no clues as to her relationship and boyfriend.
• She is often described as ‘Oakville’s Star of Camp Rock’ for her role-stealing acting playing Peggy.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Jasmine Richards?
At present, the Net Worth of Jasmine Richards is $500 Thousand.
2. Where was Jasmine Richards born?
The birthplace of Jasmine Richards is Scarborough, Toronto, Canada.
3. What is Jasmine Richards’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Jasmine Richards?
5. Is Jasmine Richards Married?
Jasmine Richards is married to Mike Caci.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.