Eoin Morgan is an England cricketer who plays for Middlesex in domestic cricket and Kolkata Knight Riderss in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021. Eoin Morgan is a Right-arm medium Bowler and Right-hand batsman.
Eoin Morgan Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Eoin Joseph Gerard Morgan
Left Handed Bat
Right arm medium
- #16 England International Cricket Team
- #7 Middlesex Domestic Cricket Team
- National Team – England International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Middlesex Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Kolkata Knight Riders(IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Eoin Morgan was born on 10 September 1986 in Dublin, Ireland.
He is currently 34 years old (as in 2021).
Irish & English
- School –
- Catholic University School, Dublin, Ireland
- College –
- Dulwich College, Dulwich, London (Dropout)
- Educational Qualification –
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Jody Morgan
- Mother – Olivia Morgan
- Siblings – Gareth Morgan, Gavin Morgan (Brother), Laura Morgan, Gwen Morgan ( Sister)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Eoin Morgan dated –
- Brooke Tsakirakis (2009-10, Works on the front desk of a Hobart gym)
- Tara Ridgway, (2012-until marriage, Fashion House Worker in Burberry, England)
- Wife – Tara Ridgway (2018-present)
Career Turning Point
Morgan felt that he was wasting his time and talent while playing for Ireland, which is a non-test playing nation. Since non-test playing nations get only a handful number of opportunities a year, Morgan decided to switch over to England.
27 May 2010 vs Bangladesh in London
5 August 2006 vs Scotland in Manchester
5 June 2009 vs Netherlands in London
Eoin Morgan made his IPL debut for Royal Challengers Bangalore. Royal Challengers Bangalore buy him Rs 10 crore in the auctions of IPL 2010.
• As of 1st January 2017, Eoin Morgan has 8 ODI centuries to his name. Out of these 8, seven centuries have come for England while only one century came for his native team of Ireland.
• In February 2007, he scored a mammoth 209 against UAE and thus became the first Irish cricketer to slam a first-class double century.
• Morgan was named among the four Wisden Cricketers of the year in 2011.
• Morgan’s best ODI knock of 124* came against his native team of Ireland in 2013.
• In May 2019, he became the most capped player in ODIs for England surpassing Paul Collingwood.
• In September 2016, English ODI captain Eoin Morgan refused to visit Bangladesh citing terrorist attacks.
A former captain said that the batsman refused to pay attention to the terrorist apprehensions of his team. In addition, English journalist Pearce Morgan called the decision ‘pathetic’ and called for its dismissal.
• In early 2015, Eoin Morgan unwittingly fell victim to a high-profile controversy. Allegedly, Morgan was being blackmailed (via email) by her partner for £ 35,000 for molesting an Australian woman, who claimed that she exchanged ‘sexual content’ by the pair in messages did. After some investigation, police emailed a man named Nick Emery, a security consultant in Hobart, Australia. During interrogation, it was found that the accused was Morgan’s ex-girlfriend, Brooke Tsirakis’ fiance. However, the accused soon apologized and was allowed to leave with the warning. His ex-girlfriend denied any involvement in the case.
• Morgan was repeatedly criticized for refusing to sing the English National Anthem before the start of any match.
Eoin Morgan Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not known
Test Fee: Rs. Not known
ODI Fee: Rs. Not known
T20 Fee: Rs. Not known
IPL 13: Rs. 5.25 crore
Eoin Morgan has an estimated total Networth of Rs 70 crore ($10 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Eoin Morgan Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Eoin Morgan
• In his early teens, Morgan played Hurling twice a week and this helped develop his skills as a batsman, particularly as the grip for hurling is the same as for the reverse sweep, a shot at which Morgan is an expert.
• Morgan first came into the limelight when he became the highest run-getter at the U-19 world cup while representing his native team, Ireland.