Ebon Moss-Bachrach is an American actor known for his versatile performances in film, television, and theater. He gained recognition for his work in the Wes Anderson film “The Royal Tenenbaums” (2001) and his role as Desi Harperin in the series “Girls.” Moss-Bachrach has showcased his range in various genres, from romantic comedies like “Evening” (2007) to crime dramas like “The Girl in the Park” (2007). He has also made appearances in international films, such as the French film “Low Life” (2011).
Ebon Moss-Bachrach was born in 19 March 1977 (Age: 45 Years, as in 2022) in Amherst, Massachusetts, United States. He completed his schooling at Amherst Regional High School and completed his graduation from Columbia University. Ebon Moss-Bachrach is 6 feet and 1 inches tall, and his body weight is around 73 Kg.
Ebon Moss-Bachrach Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
Ebon Moss-Bachrach Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||Ebon Moss-Bachrach|
Ebon Moss-Bachrach Personal Life
|Ebon Moss-Bachrach||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||19 March 1977|
|Birthplace||Amherst, Massachusetts, United States|
|Hometown||Amherst, Massachusetts, United States|
Ebon Moss-Bachrach Education
|Ebon Moss-Bachrach||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||Amherst Regional High School|
Ebon Moss-Bachrach Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Ebon Moss-Bachrach?
|Ebon Moss-Bachrach||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||6 feet 1 inches|
|In centimeters||185 cm|
|In meters||1.85 m|
How much does Ebon Moss-Bachrach weigh?
|Ebon Moss-Bachrach||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||73 kg|
|In Pounds||160 lbs|
How old is Ebon Moss-Bachrach?
|Birth Date||19 March 1977|
|Age (as of 2022)||45|
Ebon Moss-Bachrach Body Measurements
|Ebon Moss-Bachrach||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||Not known|
Ebon Moss-Bachrach Eye Color
|Ebon Moss-Bachrach||Eye/Hair Color|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ebon Moss-Bachrach Family & Relationship
Ebon Moss-Bachrach Parents & Siblings
|Siblings||Elan Moss-Bachrach (Younger Brother)|
Ebon Moss-Bachrach Girlfriend & Spouse
|Ebon Moss-Bachrach dated –||Yelena Yemchuk|
|Ebon Moss-Bachrach||Spouse & Children|
|Daughter||Sasha Moss-Bachrach |
Ebon Moss-Bachrach Career
|Film Debut||The Believer (2001)|
|Television Debut||Murder in a Small Town (1999)|
What is Ebon Moss-Bachrach’s Salary?
Ebon Moss-Bachrach’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not known|
What is Ebon Moss-Bachrach’s Net Worth?
Ebon Moss-Bachrach has an estimated total Net Worth of $2 Million.
|Ebon Moss-Bachrach||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
Ebon Moss-Bachrach Cars And Bikes Collection
Ebon Moss-Bachrach has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ebon Moss-Bachrach
• Moss-Bachrach began his acting career in the late 1990s, appearing in independent films and theater productions.
• He gained early recognition for his work in the Off-Broadway play “The New Bozena,” where his portrayal of the eccentric title character garnered critical acclaim. This breakthrough role marked the beginning of a successful stage career for Moss-Bachrach.
• In the early 2000s, Moss-Bachrach made his transition to the world of film and television. He appeared in several independent films, including “The Royal Tenenbaums” (2001) directed by Wes Anderson, where he played the role of Henry Sherman.
• His performance in the film showcased his ability to blend humor and vulnerability, earning him praise from both critics and audiences.
• Moss-Bachrach continued to make a name for himself through a series of notable film roles. In the crime drama “The Girl in the Park” (2007), he starred alongside Sigourney Weaver, delivering a nuanced performance as a troubled young man.
• He also appeared in the romantic comedy “Evening” (2007) and the thriller “The Lake House” (2006), further demonstrating his versatility as an actor.
• Television audiences became familiar with Moss-Bachrach through his role as Desi Harperin in the critically acclaimed series “Girls.”
• His portrayal of Hannah Horvath’s eccentric and manipulative boyfriend showcased his ability to portray complex characters with depth and authenticity.
• Moss-Bachrach’s performance in the series earned him widespread recognition and a dedicated fan base.In addition to his work in film and television, Moss-Bachrach has continued to shine on stage.
• He has appeared in numerous Off-Broadway productions, including “Heartless” (2012) and “The Substance of Fire” (2014). His dedication to the craft of theater and his ability to tackle challenging roles have solidified his reputation as a respected stage actor.
• Moss-Bachrach’s talent and commitment to his craft have also led to international opportunities. He starred in the French film “Low Life” (2011), directed by Nicolas Klotz and Elisabeth Perceval, which premiered at the Cannes Film Festival.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Ebon Moss-Bachrach?
At present, the Net Worth of Ebon Moss-Bachrach is $2 million.
2. Where was Ebon Moss-Bachrach born?
The birthplace of Ebon Moss-Bachrach is Amherst, Massachusetts, United States.
3. What is Ebon Moss-Bachrach’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Ebon Moss-Bachrach?
Ebon Moss-Bachrach completed his Graduation.
5. Is Ebon Moss-BachrachMarried?
Ebon Moss-Bachrach is married to Yelena Yemchuk.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.