Douglas Booth is an British actor and musician. He is best known for his performance as Boy His George in the BBC Two film Worried About the Boy (2010). He has since appeared in the BBC’s Great Expectations and His Christopher and His Kind (both his 2011), Carlo Carlei’s film adaptation of Romeo & Juliet (2013), and the Netflix biopic The Dirt (2019).
Douglas Booth was born in 9 July 1992 (Age: 30 Years, as in 2023) in London, United Kingdom. He completed his schooling at Bennett Memorial Diocesan School
Guildhall School of Music and Drama and completed his graduation from National Youth Music Theatre. Douglas Booth is 6 feet and 1 inches tall, and his body weight is around 77 Kg.
Douglas Booth Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Douglas John Booth|
|Douglas Booth||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||9 July 1992|
|Birthplace||London, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||London, United Kingdom|
|Douglas Booth||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||Bennett Memorial Diocesan School|
Guildhall School of Music and Drama
|College||National Youth Music Theatre|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Douglas Booth?
|Douglas Booth||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||6 feet 1 inches|
|In centimeters||185 cm|
|In meters||1.85 m|
How much does Douglas Booth weigh?
|Douglas Booth||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||77 kg|
|In Pounds||170 lbs|
How old is Douglas Booth?
|Birth Date||9 July 1992|
|Age (as of 2023)||30|
|Douglas Booth||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Douglas Booth||Eye/Hair Color|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Father||Simon V. Booth (Works in shipping for Citigroup)|
|Mother||Vivien Susanna Booth (Artist)|
|Sister||Abigail Hannah Booth (Artist)|
Girlfriend & Spouse
|Bel Powley (2016-present; engaged)|
|Naya Rivera (2011)|
|Douglas Booth dated –||Vanessa Kirby (2012-2014)|
|Taylor Swift (2013)|
|Hailee Steinfeld (2012-2013)|
|Miley Cyrus (2014)|
|Ellie Bamber (2015)|
|Cressida Bonas (2016)|
|Douglas Booth||Spouse & Children|
|Film Debut||Hunters of the Kahri (2006)|
|Television Debut||Worried About the Boy (2010)|
What is Douglas Booth’s Salary?
Douglas Booth’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not Known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Douglas Booth’s Net Worth?
Douglas Booth has an estimated total Net Worth of $6 Million.
|Douglas Booth||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Douglas Booth has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Douglas Booth
• Booth’s first professional role was in From Time to Time (2009), a children’s adventure film directed by Julian Fellowes and starring Maggie Smith and Timothy Spall. After the film’s release, Booth signed with UTA Talent Agency and an American-based agency.
• He then had a supporting role as Prince Eustace in the Channel 4 miniseries The Pillars of the Earth (2010), filmed in Budapest starring Ian McShane and Donald Sutherland.
• Booth came to prominence in 2010 when he played pop his star boy George in the BBC Two drama ‘Worried About the Boy’.
• He underwent a physical transformation for the role, shaving his eyebrows and wearing heavy makeup. Booth next played the role of Pip in the BBC One adaptation of Charles Dickens’ Great Expectations (2011) with Gillian Anderson and Ray Winston.
• The miniseries aired over the Christmas period and was a huge hit with viewership. Also in 2011, Booth appeared in his BBC film Christopher and His Companions, which explored Isherwood’s formative years in 1930s Berlin.
• He played Heinz, a German street sweeper who became the lover of Matt Smith’s Isherwood. In 2012, Booth starred in the teen drama LOL alongside Miley Cyrus and Demi Moore.
• Booth co-starred with Sam Claflin, Max Irons and Freddie Fox in Lorne Scherfig’s black comedy The Riot Club.
• Based on Laura Wade’s stage play, this ensemble play is modeled after the real-life Bullingdon Club and is put on by approximately 10 members of a fine dining club known as The Riot Club at the University of Oxford.
• He played Mr. Bingley in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (2016), an adaptation of Seth Graham his Smith novel of the same name.
• In November 2017, Booth played Roulin in the international film Loving Vincent as Vincent Armand, one of his models for Van Gogh’s Portrait of the Roulin Family.
• Booth played Mötley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx in the 2019 film The Dirt. Booth played writer boyfriend Don opposite Margaret Qualley in the 2020 film My Salinger Year.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Douglas Booth?
At present, the Net Worth of Douglas Booth is $6 million.
2. Where was Douglas Booth born?
The birthplace of Douglas Booth is London, United Kingdom.
3. What is Douglas Booth’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Douglas Booth?
Douglas Booth completed his Graduation.
5. Is Douglas Booth Married?
Douglas Booth is unmarried.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.