Debra Wilson also called Debra Skelton, is an American entertainer and Comedian. She was the primary African-American female cast individual from MAD TV (1995). She has performed with a few “comedy” groups. Debra did a couple of gags on television before she joined the cast of MAD TV. She had made a few characters on the show and had mimicked numerous big names, most unmistakably Oprah Winfrey and Whitney Houston. Debra stayed on the show for eight seasons and turned into the longest-serving unique cast part on the series. She likewise has a variety of voice-over credits and has made numerous autonomous movies, for example, Naked Angel, ‘Jane White Is Sick and Twisted, Skin Deep and Soulmates.
Debra Wilson was born on April 26, 1962. She experienced childhood in the neighborhood of Ozone Park, Queen New York City. She moved on from the ‘New York City Secondary School of the Performing arts and afterward proceeded with her examinations at ‘Syracuse College.’
Debra Wilson Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
|Full Name||Debra Wilson Skelton|
|Debra Wilson||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||26 April 1962|
|Birthplace||South Ozone Park, New York, United States|
|Hometown||South Ozone Park, New York, United States|
|Debra Wilson||Educational Backgrounds|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Debra Wilson?
|Debra Wilson||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 6 inches|
|In centimeters||170 cm|
|In meters||1.70 m|
How much does Debra Wilson weigh?
|Debra Wilson||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||55 kg|
|In Pounds||121 lbs|
How old is Debra Wilson?
|Birth Date||26 April 1962|
|Age (as of 2022)||60|
|Debra Wilson||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Debra Wilson||Eye/Hair Color|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
Boyfriend & Husband
|Debra Wilson||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Cliff Skelton (m. 2006; sep. 2010)|
|Film Debut||Cracking Up (1994)|
|Television Debut||The Uptown Comedy Club (1992)|
|Web Series Debut||Lips (2012–2013)|
What is Debra Wilson’s Salary?
Debra Wilson’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not Known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Debra Wilson’s Net Worth?
Debra Wilson has an estimated total Net Worth of $1.2 Million.
|Debra Wilson||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$1.2 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Debra Wilson has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Debra Wilson
• Debra Wilson’s career began in stand-up comedy, where she regularly appeared on stages around the country.
• She also made guest appearances on popular television shows such as ‘ The Cosby Show’ and ” The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air”.
• Later in her career, she became a regular cast member on the sketch comedy show “MAD TV”.
• She also guest-appeared in an episode of the Fox police-procedural drama “New York Undercover”.
• She also made appearances in movies and television movies, such as Livin’ Large! and Murder in Mississippi.
• She made her television debut with a guest-starring role on the Fox police-procedural drama New York Undercover.
• She went on to become a spokesperson for Burger King.
• Debra gave voice to the individual Great Grandma Fran in the Christmas spiced-up TV excellent Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa,(2002).
• She moreover voiced various characters in the Fox empowered sitcom Family Guy and the UPN/Entertaining Television program Gary and Mike (13 episodes, 2001).
• She voiced Oprah Winfrey in two episodes of the Disney Channel animation ” The Proud Family”.
• She voiced Whitney Houston in the ‘Fox action American Dad!’ (2005-2016).
• She surveyed the 2005 short Bringing BayBay similarly highlighting in it as Pam Wilcox/BayBay Girl.
• In 2006, Debra voiced the characters “Sister Buzzard” in The Encounters of Brer Rabbit and Debbie in Over the Hedge.
• She started co-working with the Game Show Network live-affiliation show “GSN Live”.
• She highlighted as Leona in the 2016 show film Caged No More and as Adah Allen in the film adaption of the stage play “The Summerland Project”.
• In 2017, She voiced Grace Walker in the action experience first-individual shooter PC game Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.
• She has been featured in ads for “Sierra Mist”, the lemon-improved soft drink introduced by Pepsi (2005).
• One of Debra`s main side interests is riding a bicycle.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Debra Wilson?
At present, the Net Worth of Debra Wilson is $1.2 million.
2. Where was Debra Wilson born?
The birthplace of Debra Wilson is South Ozone Park, New York, United States.
3. What is Debra Wilson’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Debra Wilson?
5. Is Debra Wilson Married?
Debra Wilson is married to Cliff Skelton In 2006.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.